Who's the current king?

Elandril

Who I the current king of these lands? I've read through the players guide over and over ad I cannot find the current king. I do not even know what these lands are called! I need help!

As far as I am aware there is no current king of Eire, only the Queen.

The lands are a bit trickier. The chapter is "The Deadlands" which for all purposes is a colloquialism both IG and OOG referring to the land, as it is cursed with undeath and other racial mumbo jumbo. The real name of the land is Learathan (though I always mess up the spelling). In Learathan are several empires with various allegiances. The main ones are Eire (the main PC empire), Sadeen Moor, Thelucia, and Legacy. There are also lands which are contested but not really controlled by any party. The land as a whole used to be known as Syrandor but that was many years ago before the lands became first and became the deadlands as we know it.

Most events take place at a place called Chiram's Hollow, which is one of several Bastions with in Eire. Other common Bastions are Finn Castle, Stone Roost, White Sun, North Fortress and Authen Rai (the capital).

hope that helps.

Jevedor said:
As far as I am aware there is no current king of Eire, only the Queen.

The lands are a bit trickier. The chapter is "The Deadlands" which for all purposes is a colloquialism both IG and OOG referring to the land, as it is cursed with undeath and other racial mumbo jumbo. The real name of the land is Learathan (though I always mess up the spelling). In Learathan are several empires with various allegiances. The main ones are Eire (the main PC empire), Sadeen Moor, Thelucia, and Legacy. There are also lands which are contested but not really controlled by any party. The land as a whole used to be known as Syrandor but that was many years ago before the lands became first and became the deadlands as we know it.

Most events take place at a place called Chiram's Hollow, which is one of several Bastions with in Eire. Other common Bastions are Finn Castle, Stone Roost, White Sun, North Fortress and Authen Rai (the capital).

hope that helps.

Yep, pretty much. Thanks, Jeremy.

Also, even when there was a king of Eire (officially known as “The Harvest Lands of Eire,” also commonly referred to as just “The Harvest Lands”), he was not the primary ruler. Queen Beah's bloodline determines the monarchy, and her eldest living child, male or female, would traditionally inherit the throne.

Aolia is another bastion which is unique because part of it is floating over Kalcadia, a land overrun with a specific strain of vampirism.

There's a thread in the IG section that has all the title information that pertains to the Deadlands.

Yeah that as well. I didnt want to blow his mind with all the crazy other locations like Kalcadia, Aolia, Teshvar, Imerie, Ghost Woods, First Forest, and im sure others I am forgetting.... its rather impressive how vast the lands of the Deadlands are. It says a lot about how awesome the plot team is. :thumbsup:

Jevedor said:
Yeah that as well. I didnt want to blow his mind with all the crazy other locations like Kalcadia, Aolia, Teshvar, Imerie, Ghost Woods, First Forest, and im sure others I am forgetting.... its rather impressive how vast the lands of the Deadlands are. It says a lot about how awesome the plot team is. :thumbsup:

Flattery won't save you, you know that right?

It is appreciated though.

It certainly hasn't in the past. That's for sure.

Thanks guys! That's a lot of info but ill definetly look it over!

Back