Why am I happier...

Why am I getting these waves of Happiness? Every once and while it just seems to wash over me...
A feeling like everything will be ok.... And I can be happy...it is nice, but wrong....

Anyone else experiencing this? I am worried...

In Service,
Avacyn Called IronRose
Cupbearer To Lord Stillroot, High Magistrate
Seneschal of Storm's Rest
Lifestorm

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cyn,
I have not experienced this, but it is something concerning. Maybe we should have Aramis do something?

~Terra

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Wait! I feel it, too...

~Terra

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

*nikkolai's voice is accompanied by a wave of venomous hatred and Firey rage* must....,concentrate....

Nikkolai Christoff Asis Ravania
Curse Breaker
Member of The Company

Come on people, get your heads together. Kaz'ik is in the vault, this is his influence. Bliss. Happiness. Utopia.

Lady FallingStar

I understand that Lady Fallingstar, but every once in a while when the wave hits ... The sands move and the feeling is hard to ignore.

Soft pulls and not rough yanks make a better dance to follow....

How do we stop this!!??

Cyn

Meditate and center your selves. Find you balance and focus on it. Let the bliss ripple across your surface while your core remains calm and undisturbed. If you cannot find your center then focus on your anger twords Kaz'ack. This dreaming is to unsafe and I will be distancing my self from it, this will be my last message you all here, seek me through the mists should you need any advice.

Fredrick Crawford

DAH I agree with Fredrick. I'm getting out of here. If you need me, I'll be in Dragonreach.

The dreaming is a matter of the mind. I do not advocate for happiness or anger as both can be two sides of the same coin. feeling are also fleeting and will fade over time as to not make a strong defense. But like in the ocean let the wave roll pass you but don't let your self get carried with it. When it is strongest, swim perpendicular to the current so to not be swept out to sea. The more you fight directly against the current the more you will weaken.

If you need help in meditation let me know and I can help.

~Aramis

Oh Banradi, as adorable as it is that you wish to flee, don't you know that you'll always be within a Dragon's reach?

There is still room for you in my hoard...

--ECHIDNA

Haha! I like your joke! That is true. You are certainly not the first dragon I've heard of or encountered... Bleak, Joseph, heck even TadRon I guess!

But don't worry, sweet Echidna. It's not that I'm afraid of you. I'm just bored and would rather explore all of Fortannis before you and Kaz'ik supposedly "DESTROY IT ALL".

Safe Travels,
Banradi

Back