Why are Golems Gone?

That sounds OK. The problem is usually i am out of spells by Friday night or Saturday morning and just use sword and such till remem. So i feel half useless then. But the elemental burst pool sound good. It will change the way i play in high level but i think i can live with it. I feel better now. Thanks all i appreciate it

If you want to offer feedback on the playtest high magic, that is a different thread topic. If you want to make suggestions for brand new high magic, contact an owner directly.
This is what I meant.

That sounds OK. The problem is usually i am out of spells by Friday night or Saturday morning and just use sword and such till remem. So i feel half useless then. But the elemental burst pool sound good. It will change the way i play in high level but i think i can live with it. I feel better now. Thanks all i appreciate it
If it makes you feel any better, we're all going to have to change the way we play. Alliance 2.0 is going to be a very different game than Alliance 1.2.

Remember to pace yourself! It can be super tempting to want to lay the pain on anyone who dares threaten we superior magic users, but sometimes the best thing to do is let our lesser meat shields do the brunt of the labor, until they require an inevitable rescue via a glorious spell barrage! ;)

Also, a huge recommendation... Get levels of Create Scroll. Stock up when things are easy and unload when things are tough. It is a great way to stretch your resources.

-MS

One of my best friends is a ridiculously huge cel caster with more than half her build in rit, and she is SUPER effective in everyday combat. She murders so many faces and I don't think has ever been in a golem. Don't be too sad about them going away, I'm sure there will be fun compensations later :)

Respectfully, I don't need to be educated on how high magic works.

In the new system I can get 8 levels of HM for 24 build, or 200 points of elemental burst damage. For 25 build I can get an additional spell column worth up to 520 damage, or the ability to memorize any other spells if they're more useful than raw damage.

Respectfully, I don't need to be educated on how high magic works.

In the new system I can get 8 levels of HM for 24 build, or 200 points of elemental burst damage. For 25 build I can get an additional spell column worth up to 520 damage, or the ability to memorize any other spells if they're more useful than raw damage.

I don't think anyone was trying to educate you? o_O

I believe Dan Beshers and Rick Raddue have stated that this is not the place to talk about High Magic

Agreed. This thread should be locked by Mods. It has been answered pretty much as fully as it will be.

I'm good with it being locked. You all have gone over and above helping me.
I really appreciate it all. Another reason i love larping, the people :)
How many boards on the internet would be this good. Most would just turn into troll wars.
Thanks again all.
Alan

Back