Why I embrace Alliance (not NERO)

Thank you Roy, =) at least all the domain names and database stuff can start getting changed.

It will take awhile, but I've been flip flopping between NERO and Alliance with my husband. He's known it as NERO Alliance from me for 3+ years, so either name is recognizable to him as being synonymous with the game.

Two years ago the name change would have been much easier for me to adapt to.. but in the past two years I've developed a verbal association to the word "Alliance" with another fantasy themed "rpg." For me, it's making calling this game Alliance more difficult. Plus, like Hoyce, one more syllable.

Give it time, we'll all come around.

HtM
For the Allia.. um.. nevermind.

OF course there's also the old favorite: NERO-tic!

Yeah... Allianceotic sounds like some kind of weird syndrome...

other than the one that makes you compulsively wrap up birdseed in fabric with rubber bands for imaginary points that make imaginary people stronger...

Fearless Leader said:
We could just call it "Al."

Will it call us Betty, then?

(Bonus points for guessing the song this comes from)

Telokh_Amdo said:
Fearless Leader said:
We could just call it "Al."

Will it call us Betty, then?

(Bonus points for guessing the song this comes from)

I would guess but I got a short little span of attention. And whoa, my nights are so long!

Unfortunate initials are an interesting thing for my chapter. We went from being NAS (National academy of sciences) to ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis).

doverman said:
I would guess but I got a short little span of attention. And whoa, my nights are so long!

That's because you ducked back down the alleyway with a rolypoly little bat-faced girl! You should've learned after all the incindents and accidents, the hints and allegations!

(Robb gets the points though!)

Back