WHY IS IT SO COLD!!!

BadWolf

Even in my dreams, its freezing.. how do you coop with this cold.
Its even snowing in my dreams now hahahahahahaha
Can't wait to get a hold of this skinning buisness and make my new clothes.
How is everyone else holding up this winter?
hahahahahahahahahaha
Haven't heard much from anybody. Anybody keeping eyes on the war effort?
Or better yet how is everyone holding up and preparing? I'd send letters if I knew how to write
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha

Ofcourze iz cold, Lad that iz vhy vou need a varm fire and varmer vomen.

Kit

I disagree, I find this time of year to be one of the warmest, it offers so many excuses to bring your friends and kin close in warmth and fellowship. As for myself, I am finding myself in the midst of the most vibrant of colors against a background of white and couldn't be happier, it does not hurt that the cold seems to bring discomfort to the dark dwarves enough to cause them to keep closer to their caverns.

-Enan Bluewater

Badwolf,

If you come into the tavern, we have a fire and warm drinks available. Plus friends coming through all the time.

~Eve~

I'm not fond of winter; it's just too cold, wet, and icy. Laying in my Celestial Circle back in Shademarch, a common pasttime whilst I think over things, is just downright freezing, and that's just not fun. It's harder to contemplate things inside.

I'll stick to being warm. Hopefully it'll warm up soon.

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, your Memories be Knowledge, and the Winter not freeze you to death,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

*a howling wind like voice*

It's because you have entered my domain.

And who's domain would that be? hahaha
Ah sounds nice I shall hit up the tavern when I can but I've been busy.
I just have never been in this kind of weather. I lived on the coast where it was warm all year long.
hahahahaha this is my first winter hahahahahahahahaha
And i believe if i throw myself to the elements I may be able to resist them easier

It will be lovely to see you BadWolf. Perhaps you could make it for hot chocolate this weekend.

As always, Lord Gaelius, it is a...uh...pleasure?

Goodman BadWolf,

Zit is indeed a cold time of year, and I'm zure zhat mysterious voice probably has zomething to do vith it. However, vhen you are feeling cold, and chilled to zhe bone, keep a fire within your heart, and you shall always be warm. Zhat always works for me...though I'm normally distracted by my singing to know how cold I veally am.

Zhat or find somevone warm to cuddle vith...that seems to vork most often...

A simple advice giver,
~Binks

Badwolf,
Aye, The best way to keep warm in this bloody weather is a good bottle of brandy to warm the belly and a pretty lass to warm the bed. Just make sure you find the lass before you drink the brandy, or you might be waking up next to a goat. Not that it ever happened to me before....

hahahahaha Hot Chocolate? Never heard of it but sounds delicious, i might take you up on that hahahaha
Ah some warm in the heart sounds good, tales or fighting always warms my heart hahahaha
And Im not that much of singer so that won't work for me. and who is Lord Gaelius?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEEPER I do not doubt that has never happened to you but still that is funny and maybe
some drink is order to quench this desire hopefully it will have no adverse effect.
And always glad to here from you all over these winter times :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course, always willing to meet new people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back