why you should NPC the opener

Robb G

Baron
1) It's FREE (with membership)
2) Gobbies, gobbies, gobbies!
3) Magic Item pick list w00t w00t!!!
4) We have bunks now
5) Kyle will make you food
6) I am NPCing, and as you all know, I am awesome. So by the trasitive property, you too will be awesome.
7) More NPCs make PCs even happier
8) Dave (khorwyn) isn't even coming to the event.. so we can talk crap on him the whole time.
9) My wife is NPCing (first time evar!!!)
10) It's going to be suuuuuuuuper fun. I can't spoil the event, but trust me.. NPCs are going to have a Blast!!

So much steak! Plus its a Res all biata weekend

Me either! Beef AND dead featherheads? Is it Christmas? No its the opener

Bah! Res all biata weekend. Like that is a challenge. I had every biata in the game dead at my feet at least once during the last weekend I was at.

:whaa:

-MS

mikestrauss said:
Bah! Res all biata weekend. Like that is a challenge. I had every biata in the game dead at my feet at least once during the last weekend I was at.

-MS

<3

I like being dead. No pressure, just get to lie there like a lump. It's wonderful.

So many jokes

Lmao Well sounds like it's gonna be a fun event. Can't wait! I'll hop fence since I don't have to medical page now!

mikestrauss said:

-MS

Besides it wasn't every biata. Zat was fine.

...you're gonna send out an obliterate dagger again now aren't you?

Gwendara said:

He can't... it's not like I'm going to be at this event... Oh wait... I am... weird how that works. ;)

aara said:
Gwendara said:

He can't... it's not like I'm going to be at this event... Oh wait... I am... weird how that works. ;)

Um no, he can't...but I can.

Duke Frost said:
aara said:
Gwendara said:

Um no, he can't...but I can.
:shock: :whaa:

There is a slight possibility that I will be coming up to NPC this event, though I wouldn't show up until Saturday morning. I was going to ask about where the NPCs would be sleeping, but then I saw item #4 above and am very happy about that. :)

Trent

Back