Wierd Question....borderline stupid question?

Lok

Artisan
Has anyone ever fought at an alliance event. I know it is highly frowned upon but I am just curious if things have ever gotten "serious" enough for people to go to blows...
-Dawson

Funny you should ask, actually. No, it's not a stupid question at all. I've seen plenty of very umm....enthusiastic...shouting matches that got taken OOG. I've seen grudges held for forever OOG for stuff people did IG. But actual all and out fist fights? Not yet.

I could see that. I was just wondering. People get pretty "amped" if i may say so myself.
-Dawson

If you're talking about an actual fist fight - never seen one in 7 years. I've seen the occasional shouting match and people stomping off, but even that is kind of unusual.

In Alliance...no.....waaaay back in NERO..we had to restrain 2 guys who just about to throw fits...it took about 5 guys on each guy :lol: I shouldn't laugh but...man...they both tried to pull not so safe move against the other and hurt themselves doing so and blamed each other for them getting hurt....

kinda funny. i've seen a good argument but nothing that bad. -dawson

I've seen a wrestling match once, but never a fistfight. It was a pretty funny wrestling match, too. :lol:

I've seen an "IG" shove that was done in the heat of the moment between two feuding teams.

I also watched my brother get in his brother-inlaw's face, literately nose to nose (and it was all completely IG)

Back