Wikipedia entry

Anyone is allowed to write their own article and edit the content of the articles.

They ask that you do not create pages about yourself. However, Alliance LARP isn't yourself so it should be fine.

If you want to make certain that you aren't going to be deleted due to 'autobiographical' reasons, feel free to send me what you want to post, and I'll put it up

markusdark said:
They ask that you do not create pages about yourself. However, Alliance LARP isn't yourself so it should be fine.

If you want to make certain that you aren't going to be deleted due to 'autobiographical' reasons, feel free to send me what you want to post, and I'll put it up :D

Hey, thanks... I'll try to get that done soon.

I'd love to have a page for myself too, since I am listed on at least 4 other pages I have found for various reasons (NERO, animation, LARPing, articles I've written). I'd love to have them all link to me. It's my ego, I know...

I had thought about putting one up about you but I don't know enough about you to do it (such as where you born, went to school, etc.) And since you really aren't my friend (we haven't hung out and had beers and so on) I don't think it would be a violation of the rules.

Edit: Maybe I should just read yer bio, eh? ((SMACK!))

markusdark said:
I had thought about putting one up about you but I don't know enough about you to do it (such as where you born, went to school, etc.) And since you really aren't my friend (we haven't hung out and had beers and so on) I don't think it would be a violation of the rules.

Edit: Maybe I should just read yer bio, eh? ((SMACK!))

LOL!

If you want to write one for the Alliance too, I won't object. I have enough things on my agenda... ;)

Well remember I am a West Coast person so I may not have all the little tidbits and insights that one who frequents the Ashbury campaign may have. But I'll work on it in my spare time and if I don't see anything up in the next couple of weeks, I'll post what I do have and people can hack it to bits.

Now, I can't remember Mike, did your knighting by Queen Elisabeth come before or after you turned down the Vatacin's offer to make you Pope? ;)

After. But *before* he turned down the position of Galactic-Wide Ruler of All Things.

I heard the Gluxons of Aabik 5 were so distressed over Mike's decision that they developed a field to bodily transport their planet to an alternate timeline where Mike accepted the position, and have renamed their home world Planet Ashbury.

Go figure.

markusdark said:
Well remember I am a West Coast person so I may not have all the little tidbits and insights that one who frequents the Ashbury campaign may have. But I'll work on it in my spare time and if I don't see anything up in the next couple of weeks, I'll post what I do have and people can hack it to bits.

Now, I can't remember Mike, did your knighting by Queen Elisabeth come before or after you turned down the Vatacin's offer to make you Pope? ;)

After; I had to turn it down because the President offered me the Supreme Court. Too bad, too. The first atheist Pope would have been interesting.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it, and of course, there is no rush whatsoever. I'm more concerned about having an Alliance page, obviously.

New perspective wouldn't hurt :)

This coming from a catholic... ha!

Paul

markusdark said:
So, my boss was gone for the last couple of hours so I threw together a basic Wikipedia entry. Everyone feel free to edit it as you wish.

Note, I am trying to keep the whole split thing as vague and neutral as possible so please don't add fuel to the fire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_larp

Hey that's great! My only comments:

The world of Fortannis is actually a huge gigantic planet, larger than the US... that's so each chapter can have a gigantic continent to play with, and that's why the only way to travel between chapters is through the magical mists.

The Players' Guide is now called just the "Ashbury" Players' Guide, and the ISBN number is 0-9669844-7-1 and is copyright 2008.

What is needed next is an entry for "NERO Alliance" which amazingly got deleted somehow -- there used to be one. Even if it just repeats and says "now called Alliance LARP". THe links on the other NERO pages all point to that non-existing page.

Back