wikkid heaps o'thanks

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
now that i've finally unkinked my joints and muscles, and retrieved a semi-healthy sleep schedule, wanted to drop a big ole thanks-bomb to the verily jawesome Chicago Staff for running, yet another, ¡spectacular weekend!

¡thank you Adam, Alex, Jazz, Josh, Paul, Rob, Roy, Ryan, Tom, and Vikki for the tirelessing crunching, plotting, winging, non-sleeping, writing, and logistical superiority y'all always show! i always dig tromping out to Dekalb 'cuz i know between insane Spirits of Mischief, Uber-skeletons (with a superbly created mask), the poor Assistant-Magistrates who's only doing his job, and the zillion other great characters and storylines y'all write, i'm always in for a good time - even if i end up looking like a fashionably defunct gypsy with a hangover half the time :D ¡thanks again, y'all! you kids are blammo!

Mobius said:
now that i've finally unkinked my joints and muscles, and retrieved a semi-healthy sleep schedule, wanted to drop a big ole thanks-bomb to the verily jawesome Chicago Staff for running, yet another, ¡spectacular weekend!

¡thank you Adam, Alex, Jazz, Josh, Paul, Rob, Roy, Ryan, Tom, and Vikki for the tirelessing crunching, plotting, winging, non-sleeping, writing, and logistical superiority y'all always show! i always dig tromping out to Dekalb 'cuz i know between insane Spirits of Mischief, Uber-skeletons (with a superbly created mask), the poor Assistant-Magistrates who's only doing his job, and the zillion other great characters and storylines y'all write, i'm always in for a good time - even if i end up looking like a fashionably defunct gypsy with a hangover half the time :D ¡thanks again, y'all! you kids are blammo!

Wait, you only look like you have a hangover? I thought that's why you go off to "sleep in the trees"... :lol:

All in all, this weekend was awesome. You forgot the fun with the Cross-Pick Dwarves, the UberPlant mod, the fun Resurrection stories (little Red Riding Hood and the three Orcs FTW), the jawsome duel that no one remembered to disarm during (d'oh!), the Mystery of the Stonebiter Camp, being turned into an Undead...

All in all, it rocked! Thank you everyone who contributed to the fun... Adam and Alex - you rocked as being dinner, um, I mean crunchies... Josh - great as always with weapons... Paul, Roy, Tom - plot was great!... Ryan - logistics went super smooth - hella awesome job!

I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. =/ John you still wearing your ridiculas Fey hat? I laugh every time I think about that one. :D

you'll forgive the lack of loopy hat when you see the rollicking pants

Back