Wild Boar troubling local farmers

Davion

Scholar
Colorado Staff
Greetings,

I have heard reports of a wild boar in the region. He's taken to foraging in farmer's vegetables, trampling their fields and scaring their livestock. I plan to lead a hunt for this boar the next market day, if I can find his trail. (out of game, if we have time to run the module) This'll be a contest of sorts, like the archery event, with an entry fee and prizes. Please seek me out the next market day if you're interested or want to know more about hunting boars!

Hunter Davion, Guard of Ivalice

(OOG, I'm going to try and run the module Saturday a half an hour before logistics starts)

Boar seems like a worthy kill to celebrated a new union with, Gorka and D'rezz will join you and we shall joyfully celebrate with the blood and drink of good Ale and enjoy.

-Gorka

I'd be interested in participating in such an event! Sounds interesting.

-Thorador Boulderfist

Oh its going to be interesting alright.

-Tets

I think there ought to be plenty of interest here but Davion, let me know privately if you need anything for this or if you need any help. Contact me also about the prize money, perhaps I can subsidize you a little here or ask the Baron to lend his not inconsiderable purse weight to ridding our townsfolk of this inconvenience.

That said and knowing one of you will win this:

I volunteer for the eating of wild boar.

Fern

Back