Winter Break Projects

Hi everyone- game for this season is over:-(
BUT now we have some extra time to do projects and such .... So I am asking if anyone has anything they want made or repaired --- get on my list now! While I have more free time during the cold months I also prefer to start and finish things ASAP.

I have a few players and staff already on my list- if I have contacted you directly- you are on it. If you feel you should be on it contact me!

If I need to measure you or get an item from you for repairs- please let's arrange it ASAP as I do not like extensive travel in snow and ice.

I believe next season Cyn will carry around a notebook and any who might want her/me to make them something gets a couple pages of measurements in said notebook:)

Anyway- contact me if I can be of any seamstress help!

In Service,
Nette

I would have to add to this... If ya don't mind Nette?.... If you need something from D&A Larp Tech made. Give Aaron or myself a yell soon.

Dawn

I totally think it is great you added to it Dawn!!!

In fact maybe if anyone who has a OOG skill to make things for people----- post here!!!

Make it a sounding point to contact people for cool stuff!!!

In service,
Nette

I'm not necessarily looking to take on any massive projects right away, but if anyone has any chainmail/scalemail/plated maille stuff they want to get made, I do take occasional commissions. I like to make just enough money on this stuff to pay for supplies on my own projects. :) I'm sure you guys have already seen some of my work (my new armor, Carly's scalemail, Socora's scalemail, Baron Davis's new circlet, the bronze drake's scale mantle, etc) but I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

I know Silp is getting some costume updates for next season (hurray for patchwork!), but I reckon that will be a project I'm going to work on myself in order to get a little practice with it. Alexander loves himself some patchwork.

However, I know that the SoMN Plot team is looking for someone to make and donate 4-6 special-designed tabards for next season, if anyone was interested in helping with that, send me a message and I can get you the details. You'll get gobbies in SoMN, which means more event blankets!

Also, as many folks might know, I make leather masks of all shapes and kinds, so let me know if you have something in mind you would like me to make for you. I price very reasonably. :)

If any one would like a necklace, bracelet, ward W, or sign made let me know.
I can charge IG or OOG :)

Back