Winter character write ups

Will be due before April starts. The (long awaited) group hooks should be up by the end of the week.

You may resume getting excited.

/ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll!! :shock: :whaa: :yes: :yes: :yes: :p :hahaha:

Okay, they're going up over the next day or two.

RULES:

One submission per person. One.

Everyone in a group must confirm their intention to participate, even if it's just note from CC saying "I agree." The email is deadlandscharplot at gmail dot com.

If you send in your own action whether as a group or personal submission and you include more than one activity, you must designate your primary goal. Otherwise I will guess what task you most want to complete, and if you send in "I pack up my supplies and wage guerrilla warfare on Malachide" I will write 600 words on sandwiches, rope and pouches and conclude with "Malachide kills you horribly."

Other questions? Ask here, or check this to see if someone asked last year.

-Dan "Referee Shirts Are Just Prison Clothes Sideways" Beshers

Question, and if this has been answered elsewhere you have my abject and profuse apologies.

Last I heard the Imirie write-up was still "go", but I haven't heard anything more since then. If it is, that counts as our One write-up and disqualifies us from these new ones, n'est pas?

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Post subject: Winter Feast

...There will be winter write up hooks soon, for the three people not going to Imirie.

I think they may not of posted it in game because so many of us are already going. I've been wrong before though.

Azureith said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Post subject: Winter Feast

...There will be winter write up hooks soon, for the three people not going to Imirie.

I think they may not of posted it in game because so many of us are already going. I've been wrong before though.

Ooops! :oops:

In fact, the Imirie expedition is player generated, so unless you're looking for "Hey dudes, Mour-to-the-grymm here, I'ma be all up in yo elf-city for winter. 'Fyawanna throw down, I'll totes C.U. thar." there wouldn't be anything from us anyway.

By the way, we have not received an actual official Imirie Writeup Email yet. Several "I do whatever happens in Imirie" emails, but nothing to attach them to.

Oh i figured it was gonna go out as a write up, and a general response for all of us who planned on attending (sending Ray our emails and confirmations). I guess ill send in a plans/plot write up headed with "We will be doing this, until we are summoned to the Imrie assault", there for covered regardless what happens.

Thanks for the update Dan, I was sitting back awaiting a response, had no idea nothing was ever written up or turned in.

-Toddy

I have not gotten anything from Ray. So long as someone either a) gets a hold of Ray and gets him to submit something or b) gets the general blessing of the people and as their champion submits something in his staid, people will get a plot response. Hell, if there are two different Imirie visits, we can even roll with that. We do need someone to actually write up and submit an actual "this is our group, we go here, this is our goal, these are our tactics" email though.

I'll talk to Ray. If he doesn't have the time or whatever, I'll head it up.

youthculture said:
I'll talk to Ray. If he doesn't have the time or whatever, I'll head it up.

Thank you! :)

Hi guys,

Not to muddy the waters, but are you accepting write ups from groups that have other plans?

Just talked to Ray. He said he plans on writing everything up this coming week, so should be good.

Back