winter event

raz5551

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
any plans for a winter event yet?

I know a few of us locals who really would like one :)

yes creepier people that read these posts and never say anything. say something!

I know...lets get these forums active again....Please post if your willing/wanting to do a winter event. Pretty sure I heard we would need at least 11 local players to cover it....I know of 7-8 locals that are willing to pc..

I've been having computer problem so it's taken me a while to respond.
I would love to PC a winter event and I know Shar and Alric (Don't know if I spelled that right) aka the guy who talks to his sword would as well.

So we have:

Bane
Ahlana
Kunzio
Raz
Nom
Shar
Alric
James Fewless
Cory

Up to 9 so far...need a few more at least.

I would love to attend a winter event, but most likely will not be able to make it due to work. I will however keep an eye on dates, and remain hopeful!

just a few more

Spread the word people. Lets get some winter stuff going on. I remember back in the day when we ran year round...Hell I remember back in the day before we had nero running from some monster up a snow bank and sinking to my chest LOL...Good times.

I will have to pass on the winter events if their were any created. I am going to be busy after the holidays. I was also going to do some major costume changes to my character during the break.

best Christmas present ever would be to have an event posted for january come on we can give friends and family the gift of an event. pay for there entry and make our chapter bigger at the same time :)

Back