WINTER FEAST - Saturday Feb 20th

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings All,

I am pleased to announce that we will be having a Winter Feast this year, as a Faire Day on Saturday Feb 20th.

Though it will be a faire day, no combat will be allowed. There will be in-game reasons.

Additionally children of all ages are welcome provided they are chaperoned for the duration of the feast by a parent or legal guardian.

There will be a $5.00 entrance fee and the meal is being served family style as a pot luck dinner. Further details on who to arrange with, what you would like to bring, will be provided soon.

All PC's will get a faire day's worth of XP provided you check in with logistics appropriately. (As there will be no combat, we will not be issuing tags)

I will post the address as soon as I get it, however for those of you who attended last year, it is in the same place. The hall is only a few towns away from Claremont, NH.

More Details Coming Soon!

~Jaimi
Details:

The Winter Feast will be held at:

VFW Hall Post 8497
Lovers Lane Road
Charlestown, NH

Times:
10:00 am Set Up (You are welcome to come help)
11:00 am Logistics Opens
12:00 pm Winter Feast Begins

There is a bathroom for make up application and such!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

~Jaimi

Dar Beltaine said:
Additionally children of all ages are welcome provided they are chaperoned for the duration of the feast by a parent or legal guardian.
Aw, crap. :(

For real, though, do you have a start time and an end time planned?

I will be there, and I will be cranky and elf-like.

I guess I'll show up, gotta find my Bjorn garb....

deadlandsrules said:
I guess I'll show up, gotta find my Bjorn garb....

ha! :lol:

that would be awsome

now i just gotta figure out what i should make for this.
any suggestions?

Hi All,

I will plan on being there as well. Not sure what I am bringing yet, but it will probably be a crock pot dish of some kind. I plan to attend as Duorn, unless I am needed for something else.
Can't wait to see everybody! Hope the Winter is treating you all well. ANd for those of you hard core enough to be going to Ohio, Have fun!

Mark

I'll be there, for sure. I'm excited.

I'll do my best to make it. It sounds like a fun time! I'll have to look at what I can make that'll keep. My folks should have some good ideas as to what I can make.

:lol: Sure.

5 bucks, punk! But if you pay pal it to me I will actually kill you.

Back