Winter IBGA Deadline: December 31st

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey folks,

Wintertime IBGAs are due by midnight on Tuesday, December 31st, so let us know what your character is up to for the winter! We miiiiiiight extend the deadline, but we'll see.

Researching something in a library? Visiting an ally NPC? Jumping through a portal? Doing work for one of the guilds? Scouting the area for something? Asking around town for information on something? Whatever else you crazy adventurers do?

Let us know, and we'll get a response written for you!

See you all next season!

~ Alexander

Note that the IBGA deadline has been extended to the midnight of the new year! Get those in, folks!

Remember to get your winter actions in! Only two weeks left!

Only a week left to go and we've only received a handful of IBGAs! I know there are people out there that have things they want to research and such, so make sure you get these in!

Well, Happy New Year!

Even though the deadline for IBGAs is passed, you could still try to send something in, though your chances of a more notable response are slimmer now than before the deadline.

well i sent mine awhile ago, hope it got there, but i do have a question, since the board has changed is it possible to still send private messages to others on the board?
David Raatz

Hello David,

Yes, you can still send private messages. If you look to the right on your screen near the top you will see your name / inbox / alerts. The Inbox will give you a drop down which can Start a New Conversation.

~Matt

Back