winter plot submissons

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering when our winter plot submissions are due by

Beat me to the punch again!

Winter plot submissions are due by January 31st. Please note that we are a live action game, and want to keep most of the action at the events. With that in mind, we will respond to up to two actions per person for the winter write-ups.

I just saw this post after taking a break from the boards, lol.

What is the winter plot submissions about? I think I follow but I am not too sure. Convention programming has me a bit spent on brain cells these days, lol

Dave

Your character can do things while we're not playing game :)

Keep in mind the two actions. Say one is to go to your mother's house and tell her what's happening and look for her approval to do... I don't know, something you'd need an OK for. The other could be to look for eyewitness accounts concerning the glowy rock that fell from the sky.

Keep in mind that things may not turn out the way you'd hoped... you're giving the plot team permission to write what happens to you, so going home and kicking your mom in the face will probably result in something like getting kicked out of your mother's house. Which would be bad for you.

You'll get a response from the plot team, which you'll read and can tell other people what happened (unless you kicked your mom, you'd want to keep that to yourself) like you experienced it. In the above examples, your mom would say yes or no, and then plot would tell you if anyone will tell you what happened and who you spoke to and what they told you about the glowy rock.

very cool,

and we just email it to plot? excellent.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back