Winter Write up question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKing

Scout
Will this Mass Write-up replace "personal" winter writes??? i.e. there will be NO personal winter write ups? or can we do both...??

thanks,

Matt K.

Great questions! There have been a flurry of emails, and the plotty folks respond thusly: BRING IT!

More specifically, each player will be allowed up to THREE write-ups, total.

1. The first, prior to the group write-up, which may contain one action. This is due by Sunday, 2/26 if it has not already been submitted.
2. The second, to participate in the group write-up.
3. The third, to follow-up after the group write-up and prior to the first event.

Yeah, I know, I think we're nutso too. :)

ahhh...ok, I have sent in a personal winter write up already (wasnt sure when they were due by) and followed the 2 action format that we had from last winter....so...should I resend a new personal write up with just 1 action??

thanks,

question about the mass write up. We're just providing information and plot is writing something?

It sounds kind of like what Deadlands did for the big Battle of Aolia? Send in a writeup with your character basics, and which side you'd be on, and they'll sit down with a bunch of booze and figure it all out into an epic writeup that everyone will be a part of?

:wub2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back