Winter write ups extravaganza '11 ultimate fun

We did it last year, it worked well, we're doing it again. There are a few up already on the in game board, look for more over the next week or so. If you're going as a group on an adventure, that's cool, let us know. Going solo, that's cool too. Any specific side goals that you want to try for, include that. Anything sneaky, let us know privately (but still to the same address). Please pick one adventure per character, and no more than two characters per player. No, you can't send two characters of the same player on the same adventure. Sorry. Any additional questions, ask 'em here so they only get asked once. As always, all of this stuff should go to deadlandscharplot at gmail dot com. Cut off day is March 15th, anything after that will be ignored/ridiculed. In the event that we experience a very high volume of submissions, we reserve the right high five.

Of course, if you don't like any of the plot planted leads and want to do your own thing, that's okay too. The cut off day for individual submissions will be March 1st, because those take more time. You still have a month, but the sooner it gets in the more effort I'll give it. If you do submit your own goals, then you are limited to that one submission. The twofer deal is on premades only.

-Dan "That Shivering Smiley In The Corner Of My Eye Is Going To Give Me A Seizure, I Just Know It" Beshers

The Battle for Aolia II

GOOD FATHER'S REVENGE!!!!.....was unfortunately shot down at the staff meeting.

Sorry, everyone.

NOOOOOO!

Gary you didn't fight hard enough for the will of the people!

wasent michigo turned into a juice box durign that fight? or was it she was snapped in two like a twig by bjorn? ;)
love you :)

I sent you guys a writeup shortly after the IG post from Paladin Norhelm. Do you still have it?

syra pefferfoot said:
wasent michigo turned into a juice box durign that fight? or was it she was snapped in two like a twig by bjorn? ;)
love you :)

Yup. Bjorn had descend from on high to deal with the threat because his minions weren't cutting it. I didn't say my character liked it, just that I did. :)

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Who says Gary wasn't the one who shot it down? It's not a democracy.

Like I would have shot that down.

Dan, are you still mad because I didn't like your crystal people shooting lazers out of their eyes plot?

I'm soooo glad that nobody ever ran that...

Pottymind, Rachel. Their whole bodies were to be focusing agents.

Serious note: due to a personal issue, the promised hooks are obviously not up yet. Responsibility is mine, and if they aren't up by this Friday, I'll let Albert beat Necalli in single combat at the opener.

vulgar just means crass.... doesnt necessarily indicate a potty mind... just saying..

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Pottymind, Rachel. Their whole bodies were to be focusing agents.

Serious note: due to a personal issue, the promised hooks are obviously not up yet. Responsibility is mine, and if they aren't up by this Friday, I'll let Albert beat Necalli in single combat at the opener.
Looks like I'll have a pretty interesting season opener.

Dan,

What is the address players should send write ups to?

Thanks,
me

All write ups should be sent to deadlandscharplot at gmail dot com, preferably with a title like "Tabin joins Necali hunt" or "Tabin joins Necali to hunt PCs".

Hi everyone, it's now well after the submissions due date. It's, like a different season. We are no longer accepting submissions, and in fact I may well post the late ones publicly with spelling and grammar errors highlited and commented on humorously, a la MST3K. Minor updates or corrections to already submitted entries are still allowed, but anything else that I don't specifically ask for is firmly in the category of "You had a whole month, guys."

-Dan "I Do Not Get Off on Being Withholding" Beshers

Back