With Shaking hands I write this missive...

Vox

Artisan
To all in Barran who would value their lives and the lives of their friends, I beseech you.

It is with trepidation that I would seek assistance in this matter. You all know me for who I am. I am called Oath Breaker by some, untrustworthy by others. I have walked a path of Chaos and I now seek redemption. There is something in my possession that could be used for the greatest good Barran has yet seen. However, I can not do this good alone. Myself and the Goodman Charlais will be working on this project but we seek those who have the power of the Earth and the skill to craft Potions to aid us in this venture.

My only goal (disbelieve me if you wish) is to bring about a cure to that which has plagued us long enough. Contact me privately if you wish to be a part of this attempt at saving lives.

Vox

Vox, seeing as I am the one who gave you this chance, I know you will do your very best to find a cure. I know I am just another human to you. But if I can help in any to aid you. You have but to ask.

Slappy,

Should you require the aid of a powerful earth ritualist, I am sure that my wife, Mairead, would be happy to assist you.

-Tieran

Vox,
My promise still stands. While we currently have no potionmasters among our ranks, you shall have at your disposal the extent of the Order's knowledge and practical skill. Should you require healing in any of your investigative endeavors, I shall personally accompany you or send the next available healer.
In service,
V
Acting circle mistress
Order of the Earth

Vox,

Though I do not have the requested skills you need I offer my assistance if it is needed. Just reach out to Jadden and myself if you need us.

Sapharia

You and I have spoken privately of your attempted endeavor, but I wish to make a public statement of support in this task and that of your redemption. I will stand by you as I would any other, my friend. We shall remain in touch.

In Service,
Tvard Sendall

I will do what I can to aid you in your redemption. Every sincere penitent deserves a chance. You have only to call, Vox.

Rayna

Family is always here. As a dedicated servant to the lands of Barran, I also personally offer whatever aid my particular earth connections can provide. I am always open to your contact.

Vox, it seems you have more people that believe in you than you thought. Your past is just that your past,yes you have live with what you did, but you have people who are always willing to help you. Family or not.

Vox,

I do not know you as well as the other adventurers here. However, as a future member of the Celestial Guild I offer my services to assist in the curing of the plague that besieges us all.

Honorably,
Ilphrak Neloch

The sheer overwhelming amount of response to this endeavor humbles me. It's been some time since I have called upon the adventuring community. To all of you who have contacted me, I appreciate it.

I shall devote the entirety of my existence to this cure. We shall rid the plague from these lands.

Vox

I have told you, where I stand.

Hiwa Chulainn Steelclaw

So much attention.. Still if so many would support you. There must be something to it. And if this has the depth of need I think.. I'll defend you as best I am able. Stay alive and stay safe.. These dreams are dangerous places

Back