Wizard World Philadelphia

So it's official. The Alliance LARP will be hosting a table at Wizard World Comicon in Philadelphia.

We will be promoting Alliance LARP in general along with HQ and the Faire Play campground.

If any local-ish chapters (NJ, Catskills, Gettysburg) want to put out flyers or some such, let me know and we'll figure something out.

If this goes well, hopefully we can parlay it into local chapters getting tables at Wizard Worlds around the country. Chicago is the next one after Philly, coming up in August.

http://www.wizardworld.com/alliancelarp.html

Scott
Owner - Alliance LARP HQ Chapter

Wicked good news!

Stephen
National PR

Nice. Good Luck

Just bumping this up. We'll be there this weekend promoting HQ and the Alliance. I think it's $25 for a day pass, so if you're in the area, stop by. You should be able to enjoy a full day of chaos and fun for $25, so the price isn't that bad. There are ton of guests including Bruce Campbell and Jayne from Firefly, as well as tons of others.

If you stop by, don't hesitate to dress up. Costumes are a big part of this Con.

Scott

It went tremendously well. There are pics up on the Alliance HQ FB page from the costume contest. We came in tied for first for "best team" but lost on a coin toss.

The promotional aspect went amazingly well. We really got the Alliance name out there. We got 61 signups on our guestbook and many more people (literally hundreds) showed interest.

We even got one guy from British Columbia who we referred to the Seattle chapter.

I really can't put into words how well it went.

Scott

And we'll put more photos up in the future on FB. We're all still pretty exhausted.

So we made it into the wizard world digital magazine. Wizard no longer publishes actual magazines, so that's pretty cool. You can check it out at www.wizardworld.com.

Only bad news is there's no caption, so no real exposure for Alliance. Doh.

Scott

Back