Work Day! 2/3 and 2/4

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!

This Saturday, if you have no plans as of yet, and feel like journeying to Florissant, I can use some help with a few projects:

1. Since this was an old horse farm at one point, there is an incredible amount of old barbish wire and their old posts around some parts of the land that needs to be cut and removed. I have the bolt cutters. I need folks to walk around, cut them into manageable sizes(coils) and bring them back to a centralized location for me.
In addition, all the old metal posts need to be pulled out and likewise gathered.

2. General Physical Labor- In the old log cabin, there is a certain amount of debris I need removed- old chunks of metal, scaffolding, broken glass, etc. I also need help moving large and heavy pieces of wood in order to access the decking I need for project 3.

3. The underside of the decking needs to be painted with a moisture resistant paint. These are 4x8 sheets and I think there is about 20-40 of them.

I am offering 25 gs an hour, free lunch, free dinner and a carpeted basement to crash in if you feel like helping on Sunday as well. (bring sleeping bags, pads, and bedding if you do)

Sunday will be more physical labor and heavy lifting of things and free breakfast and lunch!
If you can make it, please let me know here so I have a head count for food and crash space.

Hope to see some folks ! If you have any questions, fire away!

Jesse

I will be there all day Saturday! Just let me know what time to show up. :D

Sounds good. :D See you then!

I'll be down. Not sure if the other two Moshers can make it. I'm also driving an empty minivan from SE Denver so anyone who wants to hitch a ride is welcome.

Jesse I also sent you an email about this.

Back