Work Day Before The June Event

Vryan

Rogue
Alliance General Manager
New Hampshire Staff
When will it be, and what times does everyone plan on being there?

I need to speak with Brian/Deb. This would be a small scale forest clean up, nothing huge, just so people know.

If it matters at all, Thursday works INFINITELY better than Wednesday for me.

The request for a Thursday clearing of the forest is being passed along.

Alright, so we have the green light to spend Thursday, the day before the event, and the Friday of the event clearing out the forest.

If you can come that Thursday or Friday please post here so that Brian and Deb can know whose coming. If you want to camp out on site Thursday night you absolutely need to post here.

Gobbies will be based on hours spent clearing, and how clear the woods are on Friday night. Hard work will be very well compensated.

AND imagine how awesome it will be to be able to run through the forest at night without falling over branches. We've cut down all the branches below head height. Now we just need to toss those branches over the drop.

If you're up for it post your name and when you're coming here.

Thanks!
Gary

i will either be there thursday
or early friday morning, like say friday morning at 9-9:30

Deadlands said:
Alright, so we have the green light to spend Thursday, the day before the event, and the Friday of the event clearing out the forest.

If you can come that Thursday or Friday please post here so that Brian and Deb can know whose coming. If you want to camp out on site Thursday night you absolutely need to post here.

Gobbies will be based on hours spent clearing, and how clear the woods are on Friday night. Hard work will be very well compensated.

AND imagine how awesome it will be to be able to run through the forest at night without falling over branches. We've cut down all the branches below head height. Now we just need to toss those branches over the drop.

If you're up for it post your name and when you're coming here.

Thanks!
Gary
Awesome! Thank you very much, Gary! If Rachel doesn't come down Thursday, do you think it'd be possible for me to get a ride from you, Gary?

I will mostly likely come up Thursday for work-day goodness. And then Friday I will be bringing a Kelly for NPC goodness!

i will probably be coming down on thursday, and will be bringing an albert with me
do we have an official start time on thursday?
i will set up my tent on thursday night.

I'd say no earlier then 9:30 should be ok.

Hi everyone
Gary is right no earlier than 9:30 on Thursday Morning.. two people will be sleeping as they are working 3rd shift so no one will be able to get into the house as Brian and I are working and won't be home until after 5 o'clock..
Gary I know that you said that you would be here on Friday but is Sean or Mike going to be here on Thurs..to give direction on this?
Everyone else
Please let me know for sure if you are coming on Thurs by posting here as Gary said.
Thanks for everyone's help
Deb and Brian

I will be there for sure Thursday and will not be spending the night.

If neither Sean nor Mike can make it I will find a way to come on Thursday. Otherwise, I will be there early in the morning on Friday.

Thanks, Deb

Dan...he already went to prom.

He probably has to sneak back to the boy's side of the lake before the camp counselors find out he's been gone.

Deadlands said:
Dan...he already went to prom.

He probably has to sneak back to the boy's side of the lake before the camp counselors find out he's been gone.
My girlfriend's graduation, actually. I will be on site early Saturday morning.

And by that I mean I need to sneak back to the boy's side of the lake.

So I assume that on Friday night you'll be sneaking around on the girl's side of the lake...

Bring her along. Theatre girls get hooked on LARPing about as easily as bros get hooked on natty ice.

i will be there for the workday tomarrow at around 10-10:30 am
ready to work hard and make teh place look good for the weekend.

Back