Work to be Done

Mathis

Scholar
Greetings all-

Please see my previous message in this realm for good news of our successes at the past gathering. Below you will see a list of things that threaten the Kingdom that as adventurers we are equipped to handle. In the weeks between the gathering if you have time to look into these items please let me know if you learn anything of note.
  • Gecki Assault: Now that we have the protection necessary we will need to destroy the five towers that Cyrus is using to invade the kingdom.
  • Bleak: There are still many preparations needed in order to bring an end to Bleak. Any allies or information you may have will be appreciated.
  • Drevik: The Drevik continue to rebuild the dwarves' Brother cities and hopefully will extend some of that assistance to the adventurers who have helped them so much, despite their threat to our home.
  • Foundry: Those adventurers who promised to clear out the areas near the city need to follow up on that promise.
  • Placker Bugs: We are looking for a way to spread Syver's solution far and wide so that this matter can finally be put to rest.
  • Waymaker Network: Banradi is nearly done repairing the network. A Stone on the Plane of Dust should be a relatively simple matter. Putting a Stone on the Plane of Vacuum will be more challenging.
  • Goings on in Hent: There are many things coming out of Hent, including Joseph. If anyone has contacts in the area who are long-lived it may be helpful to learning the name of Joseph's clan and removing the curses plaguing that area.
  • The Circle and their Plague: The human supremacists known as the Circle are a continuing problem for the kingdom. They are currently attempting to spread a plague that will kill non-humans. Mary has received a list of ingredients necessary to make a cure, please consult her for more information.
  • I am looking for assistance with a potential problem in the North. If you have an eye for subtly send me a message and I will provide you with additional information.
Also I encourage you to provide me with any concerns you would like to see added to this list so that we can work together for our profit and the good of the lands.
Finally, if you don't know what to do with yourself in between gatherings feel free to send me a message and I will be glad to have you look into things for me and pay you for the work.

Travel safely,

Sir Mathis
House Emerald Flame

Last edited:
Back