Workday Saturday the 7th (1-4 PM)

Lurin

Duke
In preparation for our May event at Tanadoona we will be hosting a workday the Saturday before on the 7th. If you can come please were basic work clothes that you don't mind getting dirty! All attendees will be granted 60 Goblin stamps, and we'll be giving out one or two special surprises to a couple lucky folks who stay for the entire workday. (It's a surprise, don't press me for details!)

We'd really love to see 10-12 people at least note that they are coming out to make a strong showing at the campsite!

Pre-regs for Work day

1.) David Glaeser
2.) Dan
3.) Ryan
4.) Andrea
5.) Andrew
6.) Dawson
7.) Paige
8.) Sam

Yes, details. What will we be doing and where is it?

I'm in. So same sort of stuff as last time? I hope we get to ride on the trailer, that was fun. ^.^

It will of course be at the tanadoona site (see the website for directions) while I don't know for sure what we are doing, I expect it will be similar work as to last time, basic pruning, although repair or clean up work on the cabins etc. might be needed as well.

I have SAT testing that day... but I think it's in the morning... :mer:

We'll see, I haven't gotten in my work schedule for that week. Heck I still need to take off for the weekend at Tanadoona too :p

For now count me in for the work day. Will update if anything changes...

I should be able to make it. EDIT: Got scheduled to work that Sat during the day. :(

-Ryan B...the 2nd.

I will be going. Let me know if you want me to bring my electric chainsaw(battery powered), my gas chainsaw or any other tools.
-David

Count me in! Nothing like a little sweat-equity!

-Ryan
(aka Ryan B. the 1st)

I'm gonna try and make it.

I'll make every effort to show up.

Hey Ryan (the bald one), if you're going, would you mind pulling a fellow member of the Order along with you? ;)

Dr_Chill said:
Awesome! Well then, it looks like I'm coming as well, Dave.

Mom and I are coming, too! :yes:

Back