Workplace of Convenience, Trap Avoidance, & Enhanced Quiver Conversions

tieran

Duke
Alliance Rules
Gettysburg Staff
Marshal
Pursuant to the recent Owner votes on these three rituals, they have been removed from the game.

Workplace of Convenience has been replaced by Toolkit of Convenience. The following spreadsheet has been created to allow for conversion of existing WoC items into ToC items: WoC --> ToC Converter

Please be sure to save your own copy of this spreadsheet.

As part of this conversion the base workshop must be converted to a <Crafting Skill> Toolkit of the player's choice.

Any excess points remaining after this conversion may be used to add additional ToC charges at a rate of 1 charge per 50 points. If you have less than 50 points remaining after this, you may have one additional charge added to the resulting item.

Trap Avoidance and Enhanced Quiver have been removed from the game entirely. The following spreadsheet has been created to allow for conversion of existing TA & EQ items to any permitted rituals: TA & EQ Item & WoC, TA, & EQ Scroll Conversion

Please be sure to save your own copy of this spreadsheet.

Catalyst Required rituals may not be selected. Any Catalyst Optional rituals will only function as their non-Catalyst version.

Only TA & EQ rituals may be exchanged. If this causes an item to become invalid due to the number of rituals present a new target may be used for the additional rituals, but a new extender must be purchased if those rituals are to be extended.

WoC, TA, & EQ Scrolls may be converted using the Scroll conversion tab in the above spreadsheet. Rituals scrolls which require a Catalyst may not be purchased with these points,

Individual items will be converted by the chapter from which they were issued. Please reach out to the appropriate chapter staff for more information.

If you have any questions regarding the converters or how to use them, please feel free to reach out to me directly here on the forums, or via discord.

I was overzealous in my deletion of catalyst rituals from the TA/EQ Converter and removed Permanent Duration in error.

If you download a fresh copy now, it'll be in there!

In the spreadsheet, Assassin's Edge indicates "melee weapon" as its target, despite the description mentioning that ranged attacks are part of its effect.

I believe that this is an error -- the CMA indicates that any weapon is a valid target.

In the spreadsheet, Assassin's Edge indicates "melee weapon" as its target, despite the description mentioning that ranged attacks are part of its effect.

I believe that this is an error -- the CMA indicates that any weapon is a valid target.
All the melee weapon entries should just be weapon.

I am having a very hard time working this sheet. Trap avoidance is no longer in the ritual list so how can you tell the strength? Same for the conversions?

Last edited:
Is there a new item/scroll conversion out there since the change in render indestructible? I have a copy of an older version, but if someone could post a link or share the most recent version it would be greatly appreciated.

Render is able to be swapped out with no restrictions.

It is not found on this sheet, but is worth the same as Resist Shatter (425 pts) so you can use that in the place of Render when figuring the conversions.

Last edited:
Ok thank you

Ok thank you
Apologies. I forgot a vote that was made on this issue at Symposium. Render is able to be swapped out with no restrictions. It is not found on this sheet, but is worth the same as Resist Shatter (425 pts) so you can use that in the place of Render when figuring the conversions.

Back