Workshops and Orders

Lurin

Duke
So um, I thought maybe I would come out and visit you folks, you seemed nice get enough to that Tiktik guy at least. I thought maybe I'll see if anyone has Workshops to Sell maybe? I mean I could buy some from scratch but often people are sitting on some they don't use.

Also if anyone needs anything I am okay at making stuff, let me know and I'll try to keep track of what I still might have time to make.

If you need like weapons or shields or stuff, I can make anything ya want, and I can strengthen about four things in one sitting if I have a workshop, only two if I don't but I'll usually set one up when I go somewhere new.

I can make some scrolls not a whole lot at a time, like I can make a couple of dispels and 2 magics armors per sitting if I have a workshop.

I can make some alchemy, like a couple of of the really hard antidotes at the time with a workshop, maybe you need some cure light wounds or antidotes? I heard that enslavement is a problem out there, I can maybe make some enslavement elixirs, but It would get really expensive if I make more than 4 at a time.

I have been practicing my potions a lot and am almost as good at brewing those as I am at making stuff with metal. Do you need any of the big potions, or even the smaller ones? I'm not sure what people might need in your lands, some places need a lot of little stuff, other places only want the stuff you have to filter, strain, aggitate and condensize the inpurities out which takes a lot longer.

um, sorry if this message was too long, I guess I could probably use a corner to sleep in too if it's not to much trouble, I got money to pay with if that helps...

-Jehyu
Rabbitkin Artisan

Jehyu! It's nice to hear from you again, you were a huge help in the Valley the last time you were here. If you cannot find lodging elsewhere the Order would like to offer you a place in our cabin.

-Cael Lachdanan

Last edited:
Uhh, I a girl, rabbit guy. A little little girl, but still a girl.

Jus'....jus' sayin'.

-TikTik

Oh!...I'm sorry Tiktik it's hard to keep track in the dreams, that's good news though because girls usually make the best fighters. It sounds like we'll both be staying with the order which is nice and I can maybe fix your armor, cause even Cael can't keep me busy all the time with armor repairs.

It sounds like you are really new, and I don't have any orders yet, so maybe I'll brew you up some potions, or pick people up potions, those are always really good to have on hand. I usually bring a stock of basic weapons and things too just in case people need to replace stuff....that reminds me I should make another stack of shields I think I'm low again....any way let me know if you have any hidden skills like reading the magic writings or throwing gas globes so I know what to include in your 'welcome to being a big ol hero' pack.

-Jehyu

Dat would be fantastic. I don' have much to give you though. It look like der only 2 silver in my pocket right now, n' my armor, and my short sword and spear. Dat's about it. What kind of tings can you make? Do you make all duh tings?

-TikTik

I don't make traps, because I don't like hurting innocent people that happen to walk buy, I can make just about anything else.

-Jehyu

Hey, Jehyu, If ya can, I'd like a new shield. Oh an if you could make a bless potion for me I'd appreciate it. *nods his head in appreciation*

Sure, that's something I ken does quick and easy, yer at the very top of my orders list, maybe yer a trend setter?

-Jehyu

Hrm. Maybe extra short sword and extra spear? If I get dem shattered, I don' have extra.

-TikTik

Okay I ken make those easy!

For those who are still thinking 'Hey I could use a shiny new thing!' but haven't told me yet, I'm all out of Alchemy working, but I got plenty of potions, blacksmithery or scroll writing time left.

-Jehyu

Back