World of Warcraft.

Plazz

I rescently started playing WoW again, and I would like to play with a couple people I might know from NERO, So if you any of you would like to, maybe list yourselves or something, it would be greatly appriciated.

A whole bunch of us play Alliance on Lightbringer

and Horde on Ysera

I have Dakayres on Lightbringer
Leigh-Ann has Jesera on Lightbringer

Ill see you there, and I bet you can guess what my name is going to be.

Is there any class that our group [if we even have a group we play together in] that we are short of and need?

I started a Human Priest last night, Morduchai was his name as someone took Plazz x.x I could do Warlock... they are the closest thing to a necromancer :)

Jon and I play Humans (Rogue and Warlock) on Staghelm, and Tauren (Druid and Warrior) on Steamwheedle Cartel. At least until the expansion comes out. ;)

When I did play my main character I used was a Night Elf Hunter named Lhrayven. :D I also believe I had a Night Elf Druid named Lucreshia, I'm not sure. I also had a Paladin, Human; Mage, Undead; Warlock, Human and I think that is it. I played on the server Shadowsong. Tee-hee I like the fact that I know how some of the servers got their names, it just makes me feel like I know a lot about Warcraft in general by knowing that piece of info. I played through Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos, twas fun.

In theory, I play WoW. I've owned it since it came out. Never cancelled billing. I play for about 2 hours out of every month. My highest level characters are all of level 27. I play Alliance side on Shadowsong. Character names are LeeAnna (human priest) and Taktiks (human mage). I've got one character horde side on Silver Hand. Azali (Troll Pirest). A bunch of Cali Nero players are there. Personally, I'm more of a City of Heroes player.

Kil'Jaeden:
Izlude - 60 Human Paladin
Nelfaria - 41 Nightelf Warrior

Lightbringer:
Luminaris - 36(I think) - Nightelf Rogue

I've also got some names on reserve on the server Onyxia for when burning crusade launches so that I may make my blood elf characters. :3

I wish I had the money to pay to play Burning Crusade. After learning from Reign of Chaos a bit about the blood Elves I would definately like to play as one. Although, I do not know if I really need to finish the Blood Elves campaign or not, but the Blood Elves aren't quite horde or alliance. They are more neutral in a sense because their main problem is that they became addicted to power. I know I know, I better stop geeking out about how much Warcraft history I know.

Izlude_Oranes;17836 said:
Kil'Jaeden:
Izlude - 60 Human Paladin
Nelfaria - 41 Nightelf Warrior

Lightbringer:
Luminaris - 36(I think) - Nightelf Rogue

I've also got some names on reserve on the server Onyxia for when burning crusade launches so that I may make my blood elf characters. :3

Lhrayven Glacierwind;17843 said:
I wish I had the money to pay to play Burning Crusade. After learning from Reign of Chaos a bit about the blood Elves I would definately like to play as one. Although, I do not know if I really need to finish the Blood Elves campaign or not, but the Blood Elves aren't quite horde or alliance. They are more neutral in a sense because their main problem is that they became addicted to power. I know I know, I better stop geeking out about how much Warcraft history I know.

Aye, the Blood Elves, upon leaving Illidan's group traveled back to reclaim their city. The humans had forsaken them due to their abandonment and now bloodthirsty lust for magic. The only race that they have truly "allied with" are the Forsaken, simply because they were willing to give them a new vent for their magical lust... Demonology. :3

Some say that Sylvanas' possition played part in the Bloodelves' union to the Forsaken, but others argue that she played a minimal roll in the matter.

In either case, the Blood Elves don't have access to Warriors so we'll still have to have some ugly troll or furball Tauren to roll out with us.

Too bad we can't all be pretty. :3

feathermoon

Griden, dwarf warrior 59
gripken, undead rogue 60

Kek

Ysera
60 orc huntress Crippling <Agony> social
PC, 4 tauren druid <pointychokestabface> (Greg and I founded this one)

Shadowsong
50 night elf huntress Nildanya <Purity of Wrath> (Greg and I again)
15 gnome warrior Gotsack <PoW>

Lightbringer
20 something night elf rogue Kidneythief <The Naked Brigade> FaF

Sentinels (RP)
15 undead rogue Thirteen

Silver hand
15 undead warrior Krakrox (the barbarian, yes.)

Those are the characters I play most often. Message me if you see me on so I can put you on the same list I have arsonsind on (/ignore) :p

I heart SFK, ST, Maraudon, SM, and WC runs (even if I don't get anything in game from it)

Guess I'm not the only person on...

Sentinels:
Raphiel - 28 Human Rogue
Izlude - 18 Human Warrior

Lightbringer:

Luminaris - 35 Nightelf Rogue

Shadowsong:
Izlude - 12 Human Rogue

Greg, eric, and parrott all play on the same servers I do.
For those of you that are 10+years gaming with NERO, Drewcifer also plays on Ysera :)

Drew, Lou (Unit 26 on FLARE), Gary Catalano, Catspaw (from LazerQuest)
, Coop, Jay (Razoriel Wildoak) Cebrian, Steve Herdman (Laros Sonus)

A ton of effing people.

Not to mention
Nate, bond, ben, eric, amber...

Izlude_Oranes;17851 said:
Aye, the Blood Elves, upon leaving Illidan's group traveled back to reclaim their city. The humans had forsaken them due to their abandonment and now bloodthirsty lust for magic. The only race that they have truly "allied with" are the Forsaken, simply because they were willing to give them a new vent for their magical lust... Demonology. :3

Some say that Sylvanas' possition played part in the Bloodelves' union to the Forsaken, but others argue that she played a minimal roll in the matter.

In either case, the Blood Elves don't have access to Warriors so we'll still have to have some ugly troll or furball Tauren to roll out with us.

Too bad we can't all be pretty. :3

The hell are you smoking?

The Blood Elves only took the Horde because the Alliance was the alternative, and they despise the Alliance with what had happened up to and including the events when Kael'Thas escaped Azeroth to avoid being killed by the Alliance. Remember, Garithos found Kael'Thas and his group of Blood Elves guilty of insubordination and treason for allying with Illidan and the Naga, and imprisoned them all to be executed at a later time. The Blood Elves would not easily forget something like that.

The reason why they are friendly with the Forsaken is because of former ties and relationships with one another (Sylvannas had a little bit to do with this, but it wasn't entirely because of this). Realistically, they are both in the same boat: they needed someone to ally with in order to survive, and it sure as hell isnt going to be the Alliance. Demonology has nothing to do with it.

The reason why the playable Blood Elves aren't under Kael'Thas' banner anymore is because Kael'Thas' corruption has too strong a grip on him; he has become winnowed (basically a junkie with magic). He has become not only a threat to everyone, but also to himself. So, the Blood Elves decided that its time to take ol' yeller and put him down behind the shed, as it were. Stupid magical rabies.

/nerdfight

EDIT: And what the hell do you need a warrior for? Just get a Belf Pally.

While my main stuff going on is usually on Lightbringer, I've found myself getting bored with Alliance stuff and can't wait long enough till the expansion to make a BE, so I started in on a Tauren Hunter on Ysera named Weatherbee. Feel free to message me on there and add to list, I could use some sugardaddy lovin' for gear and bags on there *wink*.
If you're on Lightbringer, main is Maxondaerth, he's a rogue (go figure) in with everybody in Lost Legends so whisper me on there too iffin ya want.

Johnathan Lancaster;18006 said:
The hell are you smoking?

The Blood Elves only took the Horde because the Alliance was the alternative, and they despise the Alliance with what had happened up to and including the events when Kael'Thas escaped Azeroth to avoid being killed by the Alliance. Remember, Garithos found Kael'Thas and his group of Blood Elves guilty of insubordination and treason for allying with Illidan and the Naga, and imprisoned them all to be executed at a later time. The Blood Elves would not easily forget something like that.

The reason why they are friendly with the Forsaken is because of former ties and relationships with one another (Sylvannas had a little bit to do with this, but it wasn't entirely because of this). Realistically, they are both in the same boat: they needed someone to ally with in order to survive, and it sure as hell isnt going to be the Alliance. Demonology has nothing to do with it.

The reason why the playable Blood Elves aren't under Kael'Thas' banner anymore is because Kael'Thas' corruption has too strong a grip on him; he has become winnowed (basically a junkie with magic). He has become not only a threat to everyone, but also to himself. So, the Blood Elves decided that its time to take ol' yeller and put him down behind the shed, as it were. Stupid magical rabies.

/nerdfight

EDIT: And what the hell do you need a warrior for? Just get a Belf Pally.

Well fine! You sure that the demonology didnt have anything to do with it, though?

Back