World of Warcraft

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get back into WoW, and am looking for people to play with. I have toons as both Alliance and Horde (Night Elf rogue, Tauren warrior)... can anyone recommend a server and a side? I hate playing MMOs alone, and want to hook up with fellow Alliance players to share in the fun. I'm around level 50 for each toon.

Thanks!

Rob Sachs

Play ROM ( Runes of Magic ) it is free and combines UO and WOW together, did I mention its free.

Octaine said:
Play ROM ( Runes of Magic ) it is free and combines UO and WOW together, did I mention its free.

I have some free time for WoW through work.

As far as Free to play. I play DDO, Mega ten and wolf team through aeria games. And then I play Warhammer online. I used to play WoW but unfortunately I lost interest in WoW. and left it. I played a 7 day free with my old characters and still was bored. But anyways I have to tae a look at ROM to see how good it is. :twisted:

Let's try this again in the right thread :oops:

I used to play WoW a lot with the Mrs. We both kinda fell off the horse and have been looking to jump back into the swing of things. Although I'm alittle iffy on when that will be. I might not go back to playing WoW at all. Especially since The Old Republic(Star Wars MMO) and the Warhammer 40k MMO are coming out sometime next year.

Without completely threadjacking. About Star Wars the Old Republic. I am an avid Star Wars fan and so far the game has started to look more and more disappointing. BioWare just doesn't have a good grasp on what it takes to make a good MMO. The graphics are sub-par at best and the system looks like it will be cut and paste KOTOR. And Bioware has shown that they will settle for mediocre graphics and use a cut and paste system (did anyone see a difference between KOTOR and Dragon Age: Origins?). I've been on this side for awhile, especially when I compare SWTOR to Final Fantasy XIV.

Hmm. I don't seem to be able to contribute to the thread so I offer the above as a thought to keep in mind and for further discussion on the matter use the FF 14 thread I started a few days ago.

Another free MMO is Allods Online. I started an account but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I made a Gibberling, a race of canines that are always born as triplets. Your character has THREE avatars that run around together, each named separately. They work together as your one character. For archery, one steadies the bow, one knocks the arrow and the other pulls the string (and they all fall over afterward LOL). You can eventually get airships, too. PC Gamer did an article on them a month or so ago. Here's their link

If you're into PvP, Aika is a good free one. Published by the same company as Allods and also F2P.

Octaine said:

Oh man, this looks a TON like WoW...

Back