Would you like to sit and talk?

Hello, friends!

It has been a year since my return to these lands, and honestly I have not done as good of a job as I would have in the past with keeping abreast of recent events. I do not adventure like I used to. I have attempted to read past Ashbury Times, but that only leads to me falling asleep wherever I happen to be sitting (No offense to the writers, I just find that reading make me sleepy, regardless of how interesting the article may be).

I was hoping to find someone who I could sit and talk with about past events going back five or six years. I would especially be interested in ongoing issues and events. A good place to start would be why we are specifically fighting out of Fairdale, but I am looking for any information you may deem worthy of knowing. I was hoping we could do this when I visit Fairdale within the next couple of weeks. Hopefully we can find a time for this when the sun is out and shining rather than in a dark corner of the tavern late in the night. The ability to tell stories well is a positive.

Would anyone be willing to engage in this type of discussion with me? Drinks and baked goods would be my treat, of course.

Thank you, and safe travels.

Perwin Poppinfresh
Black Forest

I would be glad to talk over the events of the past starting with the reopning of the dwarven fortress in fairdale to present to the best of my abilities.

Perwin,
You may not remember me from ten years past, but I do remember you pretty well, along with others who have been here and gone. If you are looking to catch up from 599, I would be more than happy to oblige; about four years ago I had to do the same thing myself.

I am sure, if nothing else, I can let Scarn know that you are back out and about again. He still travels with Dugual, and some others who's names I'm sure you know.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

I wanted to take the time to thank all the adventurers I had the opportunity to speak with this past gathering. While I did not have the time to sit and talk with someone for a long period of time I did ask a number of adventurers all types of questions concerning multiple matters. I learned a lot this gathering, and I appreciate those who took the time to answer my inquiries.

Take care, and safe travels.

Perwin Poppinfresh
Black Forest

Back