Would you like to travel

PYKE

Adept
I am in search of companions to travel to the unknown. I see the lands have been busy with baking and sowing and not fighting.
I am under orders from my clan to find something Unfound and new. As vague as that it that's what I have to go off. I will be traveling where the mist takes me or where events send me to find what I'm in search of. As I offer no personal wealth to give but will share in the treasures we will find.
I will have your back and your ear on what we should do.
Also I have war waging on in my lands and trying to stay out of it but if it comes to where we have no choice I would like a some trust worthy friends for me count on.

Pyke,
I shall help you in whatever endeavors you seek. I will have you back as well, if you have mine. As for the war in your lands, if that is your wish to stay out of it then i shall respect it and leave it be until told otherwise. I look forward to meeting you.

-Ser Nyio Sorn

The war has many stone elves fighting. I see the reason for the war just not the tactics others are using.
It has gotten bad and I am looking for a way to end it in another way as I travel I learn and learn more.
I am glad you have my back. I will be most up front and show you my intentions so not to cause mistrust.
I have not heard of any leads yet to find this unknown thing. So I will travel soon after getting to valdanis.
Let me know if your in search of anything particular. I specialize In alchemy

Back