Would you want one of these? (T-shirt preview)

Would you likely be interested in purchasing one of these for $15 at the castle?

• Yes! An Xtra-Large would be my choice!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes! A Large would be my choice!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes! A Medium would be my choice!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Yes! A small would be my choice!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No! Been there, done that, T-shirts are for chumps has always been my motto!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Lurin

Duke
Below are some mock up Image files of the design

Attachments

• Mock Up Front Larp.pdf
    333.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Mock Up Back Larp.pdf
    378.9 KB · Views: 52
It's cool that group symbols are on there.

Although... the wolf should definitely be white, and the griffin should be black with a white beak and talons.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Because that is as close as they could get to the image we have for the Black Wolves, It's still early enough to change if that particular group would prefer white But I'd need to know very soon.

Because that is as close as they could get to the image we have for the Black Wolves, It's still early enough to change if that particular group would prefer white But I'd need to know very soon.
I think we'd prefer white.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Agreed, white wolf if possible.

Agreed, white wolf if possible.

Hey hey hey! No trademarked names buddy, you want to get me sued?! I'll see about getting your generic animal emblem in to a minimal pigmentation format.

I don't understand why bring the dawn is on there it sounds cool but I don't know how it ties into the themes of our Minnesota game

Campaign closer. Adventure further. Has alliteration. Or Survive the night. Bring the Dawn.
Otherwise the two statements don't have anything to do with each other and I'm sure how either connects with our chapter. But it is 5am for me. And I'll be getting one anyways.

Only up to 1x? A few of us will be left out...

We looked into larger sizes, the issue is we'd have to go with a different base shirt and the price would go up 30%ish for the entire order. That said we'll be asking folks at the castle to see if there is sufficient demand to do a special order of a larger sized batch.

If there is time, having the gryphon green (shirt color) with white claws on a black shield would make more sense.
If not then I would agree with Mariah, that the gryphon should be black and the claws and beak white.

There is not, the order has been sent to the printer. But we did correct the Gryphon like Mariah suggested.

Back