Writings Recovered at the Fates Compass

Good day, fellow adventurers! I was wondering, who ended up with the stack of writings recovered at the Fates Compass? I am interested in reading them once they are translated, or assisting with / finishing the translations, if that is needed. I was involved at the beginning of the translating, but then was running one thing to the next, and lost track of the translation work. I am interested in learning what I can from the writings. If you wouldn't mind bringing them to the next gathering, I would love the opportunity to read them. Thanks, everyone!

Aurik Louciann

Auritk,

Lillith ended up translating all of them with the exception of the last two pages.
She took them with her to finish up and will be bringing them to the next adventure day!

Collette

Aurik-
I'm sorry for the long-awaited response. I did take them with me but time to translate has been sporadic due to my winter hibernation. I only have a few pages left so they should be finished shortly! I will record the information here in the common language so everyone has access. I am also happy to bring them to the next gathering! Thank you for your patience.

Lilith of the Lake

Back