WTB Belt Pouch to hold spell packets and items.

Hernando

Well, I'm looking for a pouch that I can slip onto my belt that will hold a lot of spell packets and items. I'd like to find something that is under $20.

How extravagent of a pouch are you looking for? My girlyfriend made all my pouches and they are pretty nice, seem to hold well so far, and where made pretty cheaply. I could probly get you one for like $5-10 about how much a decent material costs and shipping. Find a picture of how you want it to look and post it, and i'll see what I can do.

Cheap fully-enclosed cell phone cases are good if you use smaller packets. I clip my phone holder to my lapel and keep my tags, potions, and emergency packets in there. If you want to store more, digital camera and camcorder cases that have a clip can do the trick with the cheap leather ones even looking in period.

Agahi said:
How extravagent of a pouch are you looking for? My girlyfriend made all my pouches and they are pretty nice, seem to hold well so far, and where made pretty cheaply. I could probly get you one for like $5-10 about how much a decent material costs and shipping. Find a picture of how you want it to look and post it, and i'll see what I can do.

Sweet. Check your PM box.

Here are some pictures

Front view
frontpb6.jpg

Front open
frontopenqw9.jpg

It on me to show the size
sizeviewam5.jpg

Closeup to show texture
textureviewve9.jpg

You might also wanna' ry Tandy Leather...
They have little make your own leather pouch kits that are pretty cost consious.

It really depends on what size you really want in the end and how muc hyou want to store in one place.
If that helps at all..
TJ, those are some Swank Pouches.

Well and really it's all about Trial & Error.

You have to use it for a weekend to truly get a feel for if it works for you or not.

Back