WTB bow rep

Flyaway Bird

Scholar
Dear anyone,

Once again I'm PCing, and once again I have no bow. After borrowing a rep for every event since I took Archery I've come to the conclusion that I lack the necessary skills to properly make one, so I'm looking for someone willing to do so. I will compensate for all materials (I've even got some leftover open cell and 5/8 foams if you live near me) and for labour time. If you're interested, please email me at deadlandsadjunct@gmail.com .

Alternately, if this doesn't happen and you have a bow and are willing to lend it to me for the event, that's awesome too.

Thanks,
~Samara

want to use mine again? it just collects dust... I'm the worst elf ever :D

Your MWE bitch has more Subjugates than you have Phases. And he has an EBMD with the reagents ready to go. Careful or you'll be carrying me while I carry your bow.

--Chazz

Hah!

I let Jessie borrow my bow rep months ago at the low level. If you can get it off him then it is yours. Other wise it is just going to sit at his house because I never use it.

Gavin

LOL Joquin subjugate Kynen... Now that would be a fun time! :D

Although more to the point, if Jesse actually just gets board or annoyed he'll just let Garry subjugate him so he can fight the town for fun... :p

Now that's a horrible thought...

shhhh, dont give them ideas like that
whats wrong with you?
its like saying, hey dungeon master, i think it would be fun if we faced (blank) and then the group all dies

but it would be so awesome!

Also the followup.

Justicar: "I am bringing charges against Kynen"
town: "why?"
Justicar: "oh good authority I believe he HAD a Cloak Eldritch force left when he got subjugated..."

Made of gold... ;)

I can't help you with the bow situation, but I will bring popcorn and share it with you if this Kainen/Joaquin fight ever goes down.

Dreamingfurther said:
but it would be so awesome!

Also the followup.

Justicar: "I am bringing charges against Kynen"
town: "why?"
Justicar: "oh good authority I believe he HAD a Cloak Eldritch force left when he got subjugated..."

Made of gold... ;)

Its funny cuz I have considered letting a sub through, as it would not kill Me. Where other things might, including people trying to 'save' me.

I was there, technically you didn't "let" that one through... I am glad I had a Dispel... I almost wet my pants in the less than 2 seconds you were subjugated...

The answer: clearly doing dances and performing hilarious jokes for amusement of Kynen! :D

by use, I mean keep... like for real it collects dust. I might even have some spare foam and such kicking around :)

but thrown weapon cost just as much!!!

ha! Chib Chib will get more epic kills than any of your thrown weapons anyday!
Throwing cat + flame + Morai + 2 twilight elf fly girls = win.
Now back to the "I need a bow" conversation

Back