WTB [Rapier of Balance] PST!

Hey guys, I'm looking to commision someone to build me a rapier worthy of Mordor (or just me).

I need a longsword physrep made to look like a nice simple rapier. Sarah and JP have both used swords similar to what I am after.

I would like it made of the lightest of lightweight. Kitesbar(sp?) if possible.

I also fancy a blade with cloth versus duct tape.

Its a silver longsword, tag-wise.

Hmmm... Anything else...

Oh yeah, I'm paying 20 bucks for it, and am willing to go upwards to 30 dollars for craftsmanship and little extra details! Send me a private message to discuss this further.

<3 <3 <3

Just an FYI

You may want to take into consideration the cost of the materials of the weapon you're looking for, and the amount of work that goes into the weapon that you're asking for. For instance, $20 wont even cover the costs of the materials, considering a piece of kitespar runs about $12-16. Other, similar materials, can be aquired for less money, but it's something to keep in mind.

I'd make you that type of sword for $75, considering the time frame that you're looking for it to be made in. If you want it in a few weeks, and depending on just how much detail you don't want, I might make it for much less. For example, if you're looking for a really basic 'no frills' ul sword, maybe $35-ish.

Just so you have a reasonable expectation for what you're asking.
~Matt

Back