WWTC - Crafting Goods Available!

Manflesh

Artisan
Chicago Staff
The West Wayside Trading Company has goods available for purchase! We have a slew of Potions, Alchemy, Scrolls, and Blacksmithing goods available for purchase, in addition to a few master crafters coming.

Post what production you are looking for and I'll contact you to let you know what is available for pickup next weekend. Get your orders in now before our stock and production space runs out!

Depending if the Mists are going to cooperate with me on this adventure, and I end up where I need to be, I may have some need for Alchemy. Enfeeble gasses, ideally. Though I'm interested in peeking at whatever wares you'll have available anyway.

Until then, safe travels.

Dusty 'Red Rapscallion' Moongazer
Order of the Emerald Flame
Undead Slayer

Depending if the Mists are going to cooperate with me on this adventure, and I end up where I need to be, I may have some need for Alchemy. Enfeeble gasses, ideally. Though I'm interested in peeking at whatever wares you'll have available anyway.
We have all the Enfeeble gasses. How many do you need?

Unless you care to haggle here, we can discuss prices in private if you like.
I'm keen on bulk if that helps your processes.

Dusty 'Red Rapscallion' Moongazer
Order of the Emerald Flame
Undead Slayer

We can definitely handle a bulk order. We'll discuss this further, privately.

It has been quite a while since the compound has needed outside resources, so forgive me for not knowing pricing.

While I do not have much in the way of gold, I am looking to purchase some things to help outfit some of my compatriots new to life on the road (potions/scrolls/etc) for the next market faire.

Additionally, could you tell me the standard rate to have a blacksmith strengthen a shield against shattering?

Greetings!

We're happy to help. Let me know what questions you have.

*Alchemy, Potions, and Scrolls will all offer a "Silver Batch Discount", in where any "1 Silver" item bought in a batch of ten will cost one silver less as long as they pay in silver. (example, 10 Cure Light Wounds would cost you 9 silver)*

ALCHEMY
Contact Only
Alchemical Solvent: 1 Silver
Liquid Light: 1 Silver
Oil of Slipperiness: 3 Silver
Paste of Stickiness: 3 Silver
Vorpal 5: 3 Silver
Vorpal 10: 8 Silver
Weakness: 5 Silver

Elixirs Only
Cause Light Damage: 1 Silver
Intoxicate: 1 Silver
Antidote: 4 Silver
Poison Shield: 4 Silver
Cleanse: 5 Silver
Enfeeble: 6 Silver
Sleep: 6 Silver
Enslavement Antidote: 9 Silver
Euphoria Antidote: 9 Silver

Contact, Elixir, or Globe
Paranoia: 2 Silver
Hallucinate: 2 Silver
Weakness: 3 Silver
Enfeeble: 6 Silver
Sleep: 6 Silver
Charm: 7 Silver
Paralysis: 8 Silver
Berserk: 9 Silver

BLACKSMITH
Range Weapons
Arrows/Bolts: 2 Copper; Batch of 20: 1 Silver
Throwing Dagger: 1 Silver
Small Ranged (Javelin, Light Crossbow, Shortbow): 2 Silver
Large Ranged (Heavy Crossbow, Longbow): 3 Silver

One-Handed Short Weapons
Small Weapons (Bludgeon, Dagger, Hatchet): 1 Silver
Short Hammer, Short Mace: 3 Silver
Short Axe: 4 Silver
Short Sword: 5 Silver

One-Handed Long Weapons
Spear: 3 Silver
Long Hammer, Long Mace: 4 Silver
Long Axe: 5 Silver
Long Sword: 6 Silver

Two-Handed Weapons
Staff: 1 Silver
Polearm, Two-Handed Hammer/Mace: 8 Silver
Two-Handed Sword: 9 Silver

Enhancement
Silvering Arrow/Bolt: 3 Silver; Batch of 20: 4 Gold
Silvering Weapon: 3 Gold & 6 Silver or 20 Silver
Strengthening: 7 Gold or 55 Silver

Armor:
Shield: 2 Silver
1-5 points: 2 Silver
6-10 points: 4 Silver
11-15 points: 6 Silver
16-20 points: 8 Silver
21-25 points: 10 Silver
26-30 points: 12 Silver
31-35 points: 16 Silver
36-40 points: 20 Silver
41-45 points: 24 Silver
46-50 points: 28 Silver
51-56 points: 34 Silver
56-62 points: 40 Silver

POTIONS
Cure Wounds: 1 Silver per 5 Healing
Endow: 1 Silver
Weapon Shield: 2 Silver
Weakness: 3 Silver
Awaken, Clease, Cure Disease: 4 Silver
Release, Silence, Spell Shield: 5 Silver
Elemental Shield, Restore, Sleep: 6 Silver
Charm, Destruction: 7 Silver
Paralysis, Purify, Reflect Spell: 8 Silver

SCROLLS
Evocation Bolt: 1 Silver per 5 element damage
Disarm, Lesser Investment, Light: 1 Silver
Weapon Shield, Pin, Repel, Slow: 2 Silver
Shackle, Shatter, Wall of Force: 3 Silver
Awaken, Shun: 4 Silver
Release, Spell Shield: 5 Silver
Elemental Shield, Sleep, Wizard Lock: 6 Silver
Charm, Web: 7 Silver
Dispel, Reflect Spell: 8 Silver

TRAPS
Noisemaker: 1 Silver
Gas: 5 Silver (+ Gas Globe)
Scroll: 5 Silver

Trap Globes
Slow Globe: 2 Silver
Shatter Globe: 4 Silver
Silence Globe: 6 Silver

Weapon
10 Damage: 1 Silver
(Add 1 Silver for every 10 damage added afterwards)

Explosive
20 Damage: 8 Silver
(Add 2 Silver for every 5 damage added afterwards)

Mechanical
20 Damage: 4 Silver
(Add 1 Silver for every 5 damage added afterwards)

All prices are set for 1st batch costs. If your order falls into later batches for the crafter, the set price can possibly go up to accommodate them. All 1st batch orders will be delivered either Friday or Saturday night of the upcoming market day (unless otherwise requested). If there are no more slots available for your requested night, you will be alerted before payment is due. Prices are negotiable. No refunds. Prices may be subject to change at any time.

Thank you for the timely response.

Let me take a look to see more specifically what we would need.

Sorry about the delay, Is there any way I could purchase a long club, a scholar suit of armor, and about 20 light curative potions at this coming gather?

Hi I'm Lightning. Can I get a short sword and a bunch of throwing daggers? Like, one for each finger on both of my hands? My friend helped me count and she says I should have enough to pay for it but I can trade for it if I don't.

Lightning

I'd like to put in an order for 200 arrows and 6 or so throwing knives. Thanks!
-Auryn

Last edited:
I will require 2 short maces, 2 shields, 10 disarm scrolls, and 10 scrolls of a 25 evocation bolt. I have no preference with regards to the element except that it would be most convenient if they are all the same. I would be willing to accept evocation scrolls of lower intensity if you do not have sufficient stock for my order.

Do you provide the scrolls in full, or should I bring paper upon which you can inscribe them?

Talus Duskmere

Sorry about the delay, Is there any way I could purchase a long club, a scholar suit of armor, and about 20 light curative potions at this coming gather?
Absolutely! Your total comes to 3 gold, due at the start of the market.

Hi I'm Lightning. Can I get a short sword and a bunch of throwing daggers? Like, one for each finger on both of my hands? My friend helped me count and she says I should have enough to pay for it but I can trade for it if I don't.

Lightning
Good to hear from you Lightning! We can most certainly fill your order of 1 short sword and 10 throwing daggers. Your total comes to 15 silver, due at the start of the market.

I will require 2 short maces, 2 shields, 10 disarm scrolls, and 10 scrolls of a 25 evocation bolt. I have no preference with regards to the element except that it would be most convenient if they are all the same. I would be willing to accept evocation scrolls of lower intensity if you do not have sufficient stock for my order.

Do you provide the scrolls in full, or should I bring paper upon which you can inscribe them?

Talus Duskmere
Greetings! We are happy to accommodate your entire order. The evocation flavor readily available in our stock was Lightning. Your total comes to 7 gold, due at the start of the market.

I'd like to put in an order for 200 arrows and 6 or so throwing knives. Thanks!
-Auryn
Always lovely to hear from you dear. I don't even have to dance with you before getting an order this time. Forgive me, if I still seek one out. Your total comes to 3 gold 6 silver, due at the start of the market.

I find myself traveling a bit lighter and faster than I'm used to. I seem to have left my gambeson behind. I'd like to purchase your toughest armor in the 6 silver range if I could. Thank you.

-Baeleon

I find myself traveling a bit lighter and faster than I'm used to. I seem to have left my gambeson behind. I'd like to purchase your toughest armor in the 6 silver range if I could. Thank you.

-Baeleon
Greetings Baeleon! We will have a 15 suit of armor reserved for you Friday night. Please have 6 silver ready. See you then!

Back