Xbox 360 (Far Cry 2) Fair Play site

paythin

Adept
After much editing I've completed the beta map of the Fair Play site in PA on the xbox 360 version of Far Cry 2. Tonight I'll be publishing the map to the pubic to play matches on. For all you alliance players on the east coast or for those who've visited the site you will have a leg up on the competition if you've ever visited the site so you know the layout of the map! A couple of secret areas have been added and locations that are usually wooded area have been transformed into great battle locations with a Fort, a field of rock coverage with a small tower and a jungle walkway in the trees.

I'll be continuing to create other Alliance camp sites (from the ones I can remember or will visit soon). Those sites that I've visited will be added to the roster of map rotation as soon as they are finished. Original maps will also be added for your enjoyment with unique locations like an Aircraft Carrier and a large spanning bridge. Below is a quick list of up coming maps and completed maps besides the default locations included in the game.

Completed Maps:
War Camp
War Island
War Fair (Fair Play site)

Coming soon-
War Island 2
Camp Sacajawea (NJ)
Camp Lindamere (PA)
War Bridge (It's a big bridge)
War Carrier (huge air craft carrier)

Gamer Tag: kenderspoon

Justin H-

Some brief descriptions on maps I've made. I almost forgot I had some of these prepped from months ago.

War island- 12 to 16 players (DM,TDM,CTD)
A small island in the middle of the south pacific this remote island has recently been reoccupied of late under the looming shadow of a long dead volcano. Island hoppers have slwoly setup shop again in this small piece of paradise rebuilding the island little by little.

War Camp- 8 to 12 players (DM,TDM,CTD)
A place of misery and dispair there are only 2 ways out of the camp; either in a body bag or by helicopter rescue but after the newly formed concrete walls went up beyond the wire fencing hope of escape has turned for the worse. Rebels and gaurds are always looking to gain the upper hand on one another for control of the camp.

War Fair- 12 to 16 players (DM,TDM,CTD, all game modes)
A renovated farm site found deep in the rolling hill and mountains of pennsylvania, this camp is where L.A.R.P.'ers of like mind can go and play out characters which can only be found in the world of high fantasy. This is also the exact farm were the battle has been set to finally settle a long standing fued between the L.A.R.P. community and the SCA.

Maps In Progress (subject to change)-

War Bridge- A towering structure unfinished due to cost constraints it makes the bridge to nowhere look like it did go somewhere. Now factions fight for control of this prime real estate. With a power station at the base of a nearby cliff face a group could potentially hold up on the bridge for a long time.

War Island 2- (Coming soon)

War Camp 2- (Coming soon)

Gamer Tag: kenderspoon

I've played these maps, and Justin is doing an awesome job. The Fair Play site is really accurate lol. We need more people to come play with us now. :)

I can tell you how to make the old Alliance Ma/Ct site! Just make a 40 degree slope, and put some trees on it. Well, less trees then 2 years ago..

I remember the MA/CT site from the few times that I went up there and your right that would be one hell of a slope but I never had a chance to see how it looked after a good number of trees were cut down so I heard. If I do make the map I would do so but when the trees were still around and that's the image in my head that I remember.

Back