XR Magic Item and Ritual Scroll Conversion Policy

Kira

Atlanta Staff
Hey all,

Please see below for XR’s 2.0 conversion policies:

1. LCO magic items - Like AGB, XR will be allowing you to transfer 1.3 LCO items from other chapters (including ones no longer running) into 2.0 items. These items will be recreated as XR LCO items; there is a limit of 5000 points per person (not including any extender rituals). These transfers will, in all other ways, follow the already established transfer rules in the 2.0 packet.

2. Ritual Scrolls & Catalysts - XR allows you to transfer 1.3 ritual scrolls and catalysts from other chapters only if that chapter is defunct, at which point they will become XR LCO. If the chapter is still running, it must be converted by that chapter’s logistics’ team.

Feel free to comment with any questions, or email XR logistics at alliancexrlogistics@gmail.com.

--

Shout out to @tieran for writing Gettysburg's first so I could shamelessly plagiarize it.

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys are running differently, or if my wording was weird, but the scrolls and catalysts we convert in from expired chapters are intended to be LCO as well.

And thanks!

Not sure if you guys are running differently, or if my wording was weird, but the scrolls and catalysts we convert in from expired chapters are intended to be LCO as well.

And thanks!

Clarified, thanks for pointing that out!

I’m pretty sure I made the same omission in my original post as well. Lol

Back