Yay, event!

jpariury

Duke
Wanted to throw out some kudos, despite knowing that I'm forgetting a hundred other ways in which :

• NPCs overall - great job, guys and gals! You worked hard and tackled every task with gusto!
  • Sean, thank you for the hard work setting up Monster Camp. You're a work horse!
  • Amy, thank you for keeping the NPCs organized and running, and lair card after lair card.
  • Shannon, there aren't enough words for the awesomeness of your cooking for all of our NPCs.
  • Legion of the Sun - amazing roleplay in the Chaos Plane.
  • Roy - so close! SO CLOSE! :)

I hope that everyone had a good time and exhausted themselves with fun times. It was great seeing new NPCs (off the top of my head: Ryan, Molly, Skyler)! See you all in Seattle next month!

Food was good.
PC/NPC interactions were fun.
The faces of the PCs for the Ant-Lion was GREAT!
Weather held off for us (yippie!).
I am thoroughly tired...

That chaos realm was amazing! Thanks for the awesome mod!! The antlion was amazingly scary, and that night battle was astoundingly epic! NPCs: you were amazing. Thanks for all the superfly fun times!

I never thought I would resurrect because of a cure light wounds potion. That was so awesome!

- The pecan farmers and their "problem" really highlighted the benefits of good communication. And your RP off of each other was amazing.
- Chaos portals: I really like how those turned out to be connected with other things we had been seeing, and stuff on the inside was pretty cool to participate in, and the RP afterward was fun, especially with Hugh, Masticon, and a bit later, Alcander.
- If I remembered to evade, maybe I wouldn't get paralyzed or drained as often...
- I'm going to have to keep a count of how many times my dying count expires between Iftikhaar checking me and receiving a curative.

i had alot of fun this weekend, i loved all the great roleplay we NPCs got to do, lets see highlights of the weekend

- getting to play my townie NPC Cale McCoy, its so cool having a townie who is a real character with his own story and not just a random nobody. i'm actually excited to play him again, because after this event i think i've finally got the character figured out. :yummy:

- waiting outside the bathrooms as a chaos ant and scaring the PCs, followed by 3 more PCs coming out to fight including Killian in his boxers. :lol:

- the Gypsy party! i love playing a gypsy, who knows i might make a gypsy PC some day. ;)

- and probably the best moment of the week was my dirt loving brown ant! it was quite fun turning a crunchy into an awesome roleplay with Toad and Mixer. :thumbsup:

-The chaos realm folks coming back sans-heartbeats was awesome, Yames drank that cure light like a champ.
-Scooping up Killians body and dropping it on Nepetas body, using my only memorized healing spell to get Nepeta up.
-The ant-lion and its terrible peenchers.
-The delayed reaction to the assassination attempt.
-Hearing Marcus had 80 gold on him. "Oh, really?"

- Awesome roleplay moments with Masticon, the NPC Gypsies, Lord Gyre, and others.

- The Ant-lion was pretty awesome.

- JP: I will always pine after the mod that got away.

- Gypsy Camp: The drama was wonderful. I cannot wait to see you all next time.

- The assassination attempt, and the following chase.

- The ants were so much fun to play with. Trying to figure you guys out was awesome.

- That one minotaur. You know who you are.

-Playing a green ant and spitting all over the place.
-"This caster is out of spells!" "Which one?" "THIS ONE!"
-Getting carried over to the PC side during the big trading fight. I wasn't dead, folks. It was nice that you didn't check, though.
-Eating the nice high orc. Very friendly towards ants, I must say. Tastes good, too.
-Eating the painstakingly drawn map of Landfall.
-Eating Poxy's shirt
-Vomiting on Poxy
-Charging into the tavern screaming about holes and cattle and big black creepy things.
-Charging into a horde of undead with low enough body that any one of them could have dropped me with 2 hits. Which is exactly what happened.
-Sobbing (actual tears) for 30 minutes because Finch got left back with the undead. Then trying not to laugh when his spirit sat next to me.
-Iftakar. Epic duel, even if I did fail miserably.
-A certain disgruntled gypsy. You know who you are.

-Announcing the news about the new addition to the Hitchens family ("It's a boy!", "No, it's a girl!").

-Playing a cougar, then getting to hear the story from the Gypsies perspective afterwards.

-Being a part of the negotiations for the adventurers after the big minotaur battle, and making it out alive with only one body point left.

-Playing "Bullkin: Mushroom Addition" with the Gypsies. :zonks:

-Cheating at "Blind Man's Bluff". and getting away with it. :ninja:

-Playing a dung beetle, and protecting my ball of dung from the ants.

I had a great time, some good stuff was
Talking to Holly after everyone left on the farm with undead mod. wish i coulda been burlier!
Watching Ashley enjoy her first game and fit in and get dropped by undead.
the minotaur trade battle was intense! there was some good fighting and some tactics.
SUnday morning. ant in the tavern bendy posy and the rant that happened before and after I paralyzed the ant
The RP around the people who lost their heartbeats was primo.
the cabin and hearing in game part of the story of yanko.
the assassination attempt on lord gyre was awesome, good work NPC's! that was a huge surprise
getting to have armor was awesome too!
All the NPC's did awesome! Love you guys!

Sam/Tahlro Mearn'Athym

Note: clean up found someone's olive drab painters cap down near the stream. I took it home & dried it out.
Let me know if you are missing one.

The event was really good. I had a lot of fun.
-Interacting with my Legion brothers and sisters through the good and bad
-The Chaos realm RP was great and inspired some of the best character RP I have ever had. Mad props to Jamie for the suicidal cure light, Jimmy for question my actions and Barb for RPing the most emotional scene I have ever had. Seriously Alcandar is much closer to Prashka than ever.
-The wave battle in the field was put together well and was fun (needed night lights).
-All the cabin shinnanigans that always go down in the funniest cabin around, go team PROXY!
-Getting to hear Chloe (Cestiel) name Andy (Marcus) and Jamie (Yames) the Mario and Luigi of Murder...
-Seeing Poxy's eyes in the dark.
-Spending time with Lord Gyr and making him laugh.
-Assassination attempt was fun.
-Seeing Marcus panic when the eviscerate pincer hit his sword, JP: "EVICERATE!" Marcu:"Crap! Parry!" Chorus of NPCs: "Dude that hit your sword."
-Meeting all the wonderful new PCs and NPCs, I hope to see you all again soon.
-The Legion photo. Damn we look snazzy. Thanks Conor for taking that one.

SkollWolfrun said:
Note: clean up found someone's olive drab painters cap down near the stream. I took it home & dried it out.
I found that in the bushes while looking for lair cards and put it on a picnic table to see if anyone wanted it because it was in perfect condition, just wet. You picked it up, do with it as you please.

obcidian_bandit said:
SkollWolfrun said:
I found that in the bushes while looking for lair cards and put it on a picnic table to see if anyone wanted it because it was in perfect condition, just wet. You picked it up, do with it as you please.

Yeah, most everyone was gone at that point which is why I brought it home. Rather get it back to the owner if able.

Back