Yay for complications

Due to some circumstances outside of my control, I will be needing a ride from someone else ot the event. Anyone out there who can help me?

Otherwise, you all prolly wont see me until Saturday.

From Where

It would be helpful to know where you are traveling from before I could give an answer.

Rossic

STupid messageboard.

Where are you, will you help out for gas, are you willing to meet somewhere, what time would you be able to meet, etc.
Becca

From: Bellevue; Near the intersection of NE 51st St. and 148th Ave NE
Willing to meet at time of : any time after nooners.
Gas: I insist contributing.
Willing to meet at: My place in Bellevue. My leg is somewhat busted,so I cant rome far from my place. However, I live a punching distance away from highways 420.

Can't I help Sorry

I'm coming from Portland. Sorry

Rossic

NOOO!!!! We need the meanie stone elf named Johnathan on friday...please please somebody give him a ride...

Jonathan, I am going to be at BCC for a while on Friday before coming to the event. How far are you from there? I'd be totally willing to give you a ride if you can give me real good directions. ^_^
Becca

Sent you directions over the PM. Im a straight shot north from the BCC, so getting to me from there will be a sinch.

random babling from an English Major

Johnathan Lancaster said:
will be a sinch.

Wow! Someone else uses the word "sinch". I thought it had completely gone out of existence! That's cool! I usually use the form "sinchy" though.

L.E. said:
Wow! Someone else uses the word "sinch". I thought it had completely gone out of existence! That's cool! I usually use the form "sinchy" though.

LOL! us people and crazy words.... my school the word "spiffy" was popular and then i started saying spiffyriffic, and spiffyrifficyness.
i know
i'm crazy
you don't have to tell me
~Anna~

Onixtul said:
I'm sure nate could give you a piggyback ride

Could? No. Should? Definitely.

Onixtul said:
I'm sure nate could give you a piggyback ride

No way, I haven't gotten mine yet

Back