Yo

krieger

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Dig it Jonno (nikos) has fatty bday party coming up on the 18th of next month this will be at a dope house in the hills away from stupid, there will be much partying, much boozamahollin' and maybe some fire...anyways crash space will be happenin' and it would be dope for some of you heads to come down here for a party occasion type deal... so if ya have questions etc or are thinking about coming email me at ILLyankesh@gmail.com

SO if you want to get your barbs in or just get away from it for a couple of days I know it's along drive...trust me I know...your welcome...peace
-Greg

Bah! sock him one for me, kk? I can't take the time off since I don't have much time off to take and stuff and things.

Sadface.

Aww, for me? Thank youuuuu. One minor revision, it's actually;

Friday, March 17th.

I gave Greg the wrong date.

ORLY!? 17th!? Hawt.

Looks like I may be heading down after work on thursday.. spending a day down there.. and coming back up for work on that sunday, possibly monday if I can get out of work... for once..

Well, you can always crash with us, just let us know ahead of time and a spot will be found for you.

Jonno

P.S. bring others!

Dude, I might just head down there.

Hey is that anyody from the seattle area driving down for the party?

Shane

I could take a person or two if they wanted to leave Friday night around 9ish. That would put us there sometime late next morning? Time enough to refresh and get ready to party?

Im looking into heading down...but i might fly out, unless there are people who are actually going. I can drive part-time and spot with gas *nods*
~Stephanie

Well, the party isn't starting until I get off work which is some time around 7:30. I'll prolly be at my parents house around 8-8:30 and plan on things starting around 9 or 10. So if y'all arrived Friday morning you'd have plenty of time to sleep, eat, hang out a bit and get ready for the party. Anyone that comes down, don't forget to bring swim suits since there's a hot tub at my parents place, and while presents are not required if you'd like to contribute to the booze or snack pile it's always welcome.

Jonno

well, if anybody is going let me know, i can give money for gas and drive part of the way. I need to know soon so i can get the time off.

Shane

Back