You know you've been doing Alliance a bunch when...

wowy319 said:
jpariury said:
your dreams are in-game and with live steel but still include damage calls.

Oh my god, I thought I was the only one. And I've only been to one event. :?
Also, when half your dresser is dedicated to spell packets, possible donations, spellbook reps, potion reps and in-period clothing. And that part of the dresser is the most organized part of your entire room.

I dream that my team is in trouble and I am missing my weapon and beard...but I have my shield...

When you're woken up in the middle of the night to your significant other having an in game dream. Complete with giving battle directions to his teammates.

.. rofl.

I love your boyfriend.

When you wake up at home and wonder why the bunk is so soft and where your weapons are.

You mean you don't keep them next to your bed?

Definitely have done the hand on head when saying something unrelated to the current conversation, then tried to smoothly play it off as i was fixing my hair...

I spend more time shopping for footwear for my characters than I do for me.

A co-worker tells me I had to do something and I started to call resist but twisted it into reeally?

When someone talks about vitamin-c you think "NECROMANCER!" before you think of orange juice...

When you show your non-larping friends your costume (did that today).

Jim

Fynwei said:
When you use Non-Larping parents/friends as mannequins for your LARPing costumes.

(mom's been used as a fitting guide seeing as she's my same size)

Wait you have Non-larping friends? Time to start prodding them to come out and play! :mrgreen:

After an exciting IG fight module, several of you notice as your walking back to the tavern that instead of having a "tennis elbow" you've got sore "sword wrist or arm", "shield shoulder", and "weapon magnet unmentionables"... :lol:

Back