You lied. You all lie!

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Brother Mordok right! He said Sentient beings can’t be trusted. King Tummit thought not. King Tummit made deal with Blue people and Wolfman for Troll peace in land. Peace broken! People come into Sardock’s home; attack Sardock, steal shiny sword, then kill Sardock. Sardock have honor duel. Sardock win honor duel. They no leave, they attack. Your words are lies! You no want peace. Can never have peace between monster races and Sentient races. You break deal, you break peace. Tummit was fool King to believe it would last.

- Sardock,
Brother of Mordock the Usurper

Interesting, folks things like this can eventually create problems, as monsterous races, nothing of this would be illegal but I would like to talk to someone that was present so I can get a clear picture of what is happening. I'll of course gladly pay a few silvers for your time.

-Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater,
Keeper of the Azure Keep

Sardock, King Tummit is a fool to believe that our races and Sentient races can live peacefully. Their laws are all too different from our own, and they have no regard for laws, order or justice. They attack, they kill, and they steal. Innocents have fallen by their hands. 14 races classified under rules made up by Kings who claim land as their own, through greed and trickery. No more. I welcome you Sardock, and all those not classified under the rules of Sentient beings to join my Kingdom, to join my Empire in the North. Our laws show a true peace between the various monster races of Terna. Our laws do not affect those of the 14. It has been proven time and time again that Treaties are meant to be broken when it comes to those made by members of the 14.

So I welcome those plagued by the 14, unite; join the collection of like-minded beings in a Kingdom of our own. The Libarian Empire welcomes you.

- Magistrate Libara
The Scales of Justice

Non-sentients Unite! I too wish to cast off the burden of having to think about what I am doing, and just go with the flow. I recently was eaten by a snake, and felt very non-sentient while in its gullet and it was a LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE!

How do I join my brethern outside of the villified 14? What much I do to support your, our, EVERYONE's cause?

-Gnot the Not Too Sentient

Shiny man, green woman, green man, raven man, deer man, other shiny man!

I no can be Troll King while honor shamed! I challenge you to duel to the death! I must defend Troll honor, to be next Troll King. Me send messenger for time and place in 12 moons. If you have honor, show me.

- Sardock

Back