You seen the adventurer advisory?

kalindra

Adept
"The King wishes to extend the conflict beyond Wayside's capabilities! His troops are starving in the West while he sits comfortably from his throne! He is not within his right mind and he must be held responsible for his actions."

Not just the troops, what about us up here in Briar Pass? We can't get any of the supplies we need and it'll be winter before you know it! If Duke Raash were still here he'd put a stop to this. Your Majesty, let our Duke come home!

The adventurers will set the king straight, you'll see.

Lester Parville

Are you kidding? Raash started this whole mess! The troops wouldn't be having any problems if he would just turn himself in. If our soldiers are starving, Raash is the one keeping them from having a hot dinner at home.

Westen O'Grady

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Jocelyn Raash is the best man I ever met! He'd never start a fight without a good reason! This is all Bucky's fault, that no good, slave trading nasty little piece of work if I ever seen one. All Hoblings be caring about money more than--uh, I mean, Bucky's not like all those other Hoblings I've met, such nice folks. No offense to the lovely Duchess Attwater, of course.

--Maira McGann

Yeah! I haven't received any of my shipments in months! It feels like each ship I have goods on gets sunk! What rotten luck. Raash or The King, I don't care who, but these pirates need to stop! If either cared, they would if done something by now!

-Donald Southlen

Those nice, err... "ex"- adventurers will sort it out! They always make sure bandits stay away from our village, so I'm sure they'll help the good soldiers get the supplies they need.

Hooray for adventurers!

--Stephen Gormaine

Back