You too can cut your logistics time in half! Click me!

Sudupta

"So," you ask. "Just how can I get my *** out of the logistics line and into game faster?"

The answer is quick, easy, and will get you right back into the NERO mindset. It's called pre-logisting.

It's a six step process:
1) Take a look at your character card
2) Get to a computer and start a new email to Kellydeadlandsplot@gmail.com (that's me :D)
3) Pick your spells for Friday night and throw that in the email
4) Pick any production tags you want for Friday night (ie. alchemy, potions, scrolls, weapons, armor, traps)
5) Add any spell/skill tags you'll need from magic items.
6) Click "send".

Remember, you will still need to bring your spellbooks, alchemy books, magic items, and magic item tags to logistics.

I can't promise to pre-logist any requests I get after Wednesday, July 9th (although I'll try my best to take care of everyone), so act now, before this offer runs out!

Your super tag-puller,
Kelly

PS - If you would like to spend build before you pre-logist, just email Doug (deadlandslog@gmail.com)
PPS - By pre-logisting, you're also doing us a favor, so thanks ahead!

*Bump*

I'm giving out hugs (or handshakes, if you don't want Kelly-cooties) to anyone who pre-logists for the September event. It's the same drill as last time, and remember, we can pull tags for Saturday as well as Friday. In fact, I really want to make your logistics easier by pulling your tags for both days, so when you email me your prelogist info just let me know if you're game.

Game starts Friday, September 19th. I can promise to complete pre-logist requests sent before Thursday, September 17th. After that, I'll do what I can.

Thanks!
Kelly

Sudupta said:
Remember, you will still need to bring your spellbooks, alchemy books, magic items, and magic item tags to logistics.

This is the one most people seem to forget. I can't tell you how many times at HQ I've heard, "Do I really have to go the whole way back to my cabin/car to get it?" Please, help your Logistics people help you get IG faster.

*bump* You can still pre-logist today :) A few minutes to shoot me an email now can save a lot of time tomorrow.

See you all Friday,
Kelly

*bump* I will LOVE anybody who pre-logsists for this event, especially if you're a caster or carry a huge cache of magic items. I'll make your life easier during logistics, promise!

She does too!

Logistics is better when it's just picking up a bag full of tags.

-Craig, a satisfied caster

Do this! It's awesome! Kelly's awesome! I promise!

I am a dork and forgot to send in my spells and stuff.

However I will attempt to still be helpful by writing everything down, and making sure I have my book. No MI's to check in (sadly LOL).

-Michelle

Back