Your favorite Moments at Soap Factory.

Time to say what was your favorite parts Soap Factory.

My favorite time are:
1. The Pub.....hic :wacko:
2. getting Rainbow Brows i the female dwarf drunk.....uhhh so all most there lol :wub2:
3. and final Geting my balls in wizards mouth....wait this is the good part wile he is taking a dump. lol :funny: :funny: :funny:

sincerely Jesse aka Gearfree

THANK YOU NPC'S!!!!!! Seriously this was sooo much fun! the RP was amazing and I really really appreciate all the hard work from the volunteers!! i also think my group got to have alot more interaction with the spectators than most which i really really enjoyed!!
in no particular order, just cuz i remember them...
getting to dance a jig with a dwarf and a gypsy then trying to convince gandian to be the princess if we could find 6 more dancing dwarves....
the three main goblins, that group RP'd very well and seemed genuinely concerned when i started cracking skulls to look for loot :)
having someone yell out their car window "I am with you! You are my people!"
getting to talk with asher about the first forest, who knew we could have such different goals? i really hope we can find the first forest together someday, i want to hear him ask those questions
kryton getting "zap zap"d by a spectator, so he dissarmed them of their wand, killing blowed them and continued his mission to gather reinforcements for the mod he was on, when the guy tried again, kryton came back with jermina (sp?) and volpe =D that was one scared spectator! soo funny!!
pandora's race change, and how concerned brother marsters was that she WOULDNT be an arctic fox :) but shes so cute!
the fairies, the pregnant fairy, the matron fairy, the fairy baby, the fairies in general
having my groups picture taken alot and laughing with a photographer outside because i was technically naked at the time
having the life elemental tell us hes working for the health benefits, then cracking the bad joke that i thought 'health benefits' meant having a fighter in front and a healer behind you
killing things with my bow
the masks
coming back from an earlier battle and 2 guys were walking their bikes up the hill, kryton said 'look centaurs!' the guys laughed and asked what was going on, when they came in they had found one of pandora's potion holders and i gave them 4 copper for it, and they proceeded to gamble it away at the tavern =D . interaction with the spectators was one of the best part.
the gypsy curse. the silence, the gypsy curse again
THE CORPORATE WIZARD DURING BATTLE! he was so much fun to watch but sooo scary to fight! at one point i was running away from a yeti and ran nose-to-nose with the wizard! i screamed and i think that scared him enough for me to run away
getting taken out right in the middle of battle and hearing everyone clamor for a cure to pick me up, once i was up i yelled at everyone because my bandolier is all cure lights ... lore, you helped make that sooo much fun!
having crow tell me that they trust my group, twas an honor
the beautiful speech from an elf from wayside about his group and letting younger adventurers have a chance but be there to save the day if need be
promising bella perfection and trying to impress her as the best intern there
having some guy jump on the rock in the middle of our troll battle and start taking video then asking me what '3 normal' meant, i cant slip in and out of character that quick! all i could say was 'its not enough to take him down!!'
telling gorka what the wizard was exporting and having her leave in disgust

i know there are hundreds more but i just want to thank everyone for a very interesting and fun weekend! this is one i will never ever ever forget

There were a lot of great things about this last event, and I really hope that the Soap Factory is willing to work with us again. I had a great time.

There are a couple moments that stick out in my mind though. Both on Saturday.

1) When fighting the Troll, Dave does his dance and calls a Magic Shatter Spirit. I take the packet without even trying to dodge... Me: "Bane" Dave: "Bane what?" Me: "Magic?" Troll dissipates.

2) When we were attacked by undead and a necromancer, the necromancer plants his feet and starts a Chaos Storm. I run up and plant FOUR shuns into his chest. One of them stuck (though I think that it was the first one...)

Oh so many! It was a wonderful event! Thank you to everyone!

~other player:"I searched him, he doesnt have anything" Ophelia- *cuts him open* "hey look, lots of money" other player"awwww...." Thank you Dave for rewarding me for being a creative looter xD
~Izz'Rak falling in love with Ophelia... what a strange dark elf.
~Hanging out with Davian and being accepted into his group :3
~Having lots of adventures with Len! Yey new friend! <3
~Dancing at the tavern :D
~The food
~ALL THE NPCs! They were so great!
~Ben the saytr at the Tavern! I loved him so much and I guess he loved Ophelia as well xD "please come back to the bar.... I love you"
~The magical chickens
~Guys holding all of my stuff without question :p
~The peanuts on the Wizard's table
~sleeping off site! ._. nice cold house <3 thank you for that D:
~protecting the Deerkin! She was so pretty! Made me want to make an alt deerkin >.>
~turning into a pig and rolling in mud T_T Stupid tavern games...
~The marriage flower xD lots of people got married that night because of Ophelia and Len :3
~Chaos stealing Ophelia's headband and Izz'Rak risking his life to get it back xD
~The half-naked requirement by the campfire
~Thorador (I dont know how to spell youre name but I tried my best!) switching plates with me without asking. I was confused at first but then i looked down and saw my plate was a unicorn barfing rainbows xD It was the best plate EVER

Well this was a rather strange event...but anywho~!

• ~Not having to cook for people...at the tavern.
    ~Charming one of the investigators, yay for awesome RP.
    ~Cutting the heads off of dead goblins.
    ~Cho Ko Nu, while intoxicated: "I wanted to buy the faeries baby!" and then later to a fairy "Let's make a baby together!"
    ~Izz'Rak using a Love #9 on himself...and the fun that happened because of it.
    ~The Catacombs Mod, this type of mod must happen more!!
    ~Dancing with Ophelia and Len with a light in each hand.
    ~The dungeon RP mod. The troll thing digging through Davion's pack, and pulling out the peacock statue. "Oh! That's why my pack felt so heavy!"
    ~That crazy Corporate Wizard...
    ~Playing the last mod as unrepped Izz'Rak. "Izz'Rak what's wrong? You look really pale" "I'm just sick"
    ~Using a Fortress spell nicely.
    ~Casting a Prison on Jonathin, then remembering that he's a Biata.

I can't think of more stuff at the moment...I blame the Love #9 for messing with my memory right now.

Now that I'm home and starting hard at work at writing plot to entertain all those folks coming down to Chicago in a week and a half (shameless plug), here are some of my Soap Factory Favorites:

- The viking helmet - it ruled. Even had people walking past commenting on it. W00t.
- Gearfree's look of horror when the Corporate Wizard said he had his "balls in his mouth", not realizing he meant the game.
- The Sat afternoon fight - oh the chaos, and targeting NPCs that had no clue why I was attacking them til after the fight.
- The trash talk back and forth with the Corporate Wizard. That totally made my event

- "Hey Corporate Wizard. Here's the head of your vice-president. I think you have an opening to fill." "Ok guys, I think its time to go now. Time to rift out."
- "Oh it's you. The loudmouth. Oh, how I will savor killing you." "Bigger men have tried." "Spellstrike death" "Resist. That all ya got?" *Corporate Wizard's eyes bug out a bit, and he turns and walks away"

- The big blowup with Gandian. Glad the Shadow's Light drama got solved, for now.
- Bart admitting not everyone should get drunk, after hearing Eric's backstory. Takes a lot to get Bart to admit that intoxicants aren't at least part of the solution to 99% of the problems in the game.
- The verbal fight with Davion... that was fun.
- Yorkie. You are just awesome to RP with. Totally makes my weekend when I get to spend time just BSing with you.
- Evi - the silence spell, then telling her "You get your weapons back when you start acting like a grown up" as I threw them in the celestial circle. That also made me feel so old.
- Poor man's AC on Friday night. That was so win.
- "Accidental Elemental". Should have caught on to Dawson's smirk.
- The negotiations with Mr. L. Really messed with my worldview on a couple things, and made a couple character flaws even worse for a time.
- The ride up and back with Seamus and Matt N. It was awesome - especially the cheese from the MouseHouse.

Great event! My expectations were blown away, and as someone who has worked in a corporate setting- spot on with many of the mods/themes/veiled references. Now for favorites:

-Being called the "dumbest Adventurer ever" by more than a few characters for signing a contract that risked permanent death, only to be complimented later by others for taking such a high risk as all the information I learned by gaining the trust of the pub employees turned out to be 100% accurate (including what we needed in order to defeat the Corporate Wizard).

-Running games in the tavern and people asking if I was a PC or NPC, which I am happy to blur that line as much as possible

-The tribesman bonding over a deerkin hunt with Kendra! That NPC was awesome for rolling with it.

-The Troll under the bridge mod.

-Making up with the pub staff after they tried to kill me earlier in the day- "Jus' followin' orders, ya know?"

-Once again intoxicating myself (in-game) and interacting with "ghosts", NPCs, and other PCs with too many ridiculous RP moments to list here.

-Davion getting me to the final battle just as the portal opened, so I was able to go home too. Cho Ko Nu owes you one!

Well done everyone!

Let me start by thanking the players and staff for making this a memorable weekend. We had a great time. Another great big thank you to Erik for hosting the event. I don't know how many of you are aware of how much was made just for the event, but a huge thank you goes out to Karl (Mr. L) and his apprentices Jared (Ben Ardalday) and Matt (Air elemental) They created so much just to make the event realistic, from he tables and benches in 95 degree weather to the Oracle game (that they made from scratch)to building the bar for the event. I know you all spent a lot of time to make it memorable and it was. Thank you Stena (Water elemental) for making costumes for about half of the bar NPCs. Thanks to Dylan and Christine for guiding our clumsy selves through the rules of the game...ok enough of the thank yous and on to my favorite moments from the view of one of the NPCs...
-"Have you ever smelled troll balls?" (and then blows in someone's face)
-"Um excuse me, Mr. L, I wanted to ask you something..." "Excuse me do you have an appointment with Mr. L?" "No, but..." " then you need to go to the bar and speak with Mertwig and set up a meeting through him in order to talk to Mr. L." "So I can't talk to him even though he's sitting right there?" "Not without an appointment"
-A Death elemental doing interpretive dance
- Explaining the difference between male and female portals
-Watching the Chaos elemental go into battle with no spells and no weapon.
-The look on the players face when I told him he could keep the phys rep for the keystone (tetrahedron-abacus-thing) followed up by the crushed look when he was told that the phys rep needed to stay with the art gallery until the show was done at the end of the week. (we'll get it to you after the show)
-Selling wares at 4:30am.
-Listening to Stena (water)on the way home lay out plans to run a small LARP at our farm this fall.

Thanks for the fun times all.
~Andy (Forseth the Order elemental)

some of my favorites:
The awesome Earth circle and being invested in it.
The oracle.
Fighting Doug just to have him show us how badly he could kill us.
One line shooting me to being the corporate wizards biggest "ally" among adventurers.
Kneeling in front of the wizards circle at the walker, surrounded by at least six guy who could kill me and then running back to help everyone else.
The One armed goblin, orc, imp, and faerie kings, and their 2 armed loyal servants, all of whom died.
Double walls of force guarding our flanks at the ritual.
My character being slightly noble and not betraying the adventurers to save his own skin.

-Tork's gypsy curse! Epic!
- interview for corp wizard secretary assistant secretary etc..
- The set...earth circle the pub, real wood benches,etc The details help make it come together for me.
- Dave's "you'll call a hold for that? Okay..well you are the artists.." Lol it was a great ending to the Wizard!
- Hunting Deerkin.. (Thank you NPC!! I know we were a pain. :D) and being dragged around by Cho ko Nu waylayed. I tried so hard to keep a straight face. lol

There is more, but I have to go to work XD

See you all this weekend! YAY

Great event, it was different and intense

-The pub was amazing, especially the Oracle
-All the fairies at the beginning of the event.
-The furnace room, awesome
-The dark trek in the catacombs, amazing, and how well we did as a group in there
-The Bane Magic against a Shatter Spirit on the troll, epic
-All the stuff at the walker, the air conditioning, awesome
-the pizza
-torques gyspse Curse
-late night crunchin with Stephen Stana - One arm and two arm his faithful servent
-Torques interpretative dance
-Contract with Mr. L
-Hitting the wizards mouth two hours into the game
-Dungeon troll thingy thing, and how me and gandian got away with some awesome...
-lots more but i can't think of anything more right now

This event was truly a unique experience!

Favorites -
The coolest earth circle EVER!!! So comfy... I slept in it both nights!
Undead crunch-ifying at the Necropolis
Tailing the Yehti for the entirety of the "final battle against the Corporate Wizard"
The Pub decorations (Rhys didn't really get to interact much with the people there, but that's to be expected with her...) especially the awesome stained glass windows.
Being able to play with a large chunk of my guild/family/group.
Tork's Gypsy Curse! Epic delivery, too bad it didn't work.
All of the extremely well done masks and costuming.
Watching the reactions of the little kids that came to see the gallery.

Back