You're looking at an educated man

A

Anonymous

On Saturday at 5PM I'll be crossing a stage in a blue bathrobe I paid a lot of money for and I don't even get to keep to get a rolled up piece of paper with nothing written on it but "I.O.U. one diploma - UCSC" because I will be graduating.

PH34R my psychology major skills!!!

-Matt, the fuzzy wolf-scavenger playing variety

Sweet! My sister, Amy, is graduating from Hazen High School. The ceremony is tomorrow, and we might make Bailey's milkshakes, even though she's 18. She'll be off to NYU before her family is ready.

Life happens before you're ready.

And tomorrow we all get to hear Pomp and Circumstance played 36 times, and at least 5 or so sugary speeches comparing life to a highway. With those milkshakes from the party before the ceremony, I should be able to sleep through it just fine.

Have fun and success with your psych career!

Congrats dude!

Hey Matt:

I am not sure where you live but if you are going to be at Game day the 19th , there will be a Congradulations CLass of 2004 at my house after the game.

It is a potluck and we want to include all of those graduating. If you need an address ask staff, or email me.

Infact every one is welcome!
Way to go, Class of 2004.

Yes we will include page grads Jr High Grads And all who graduated.

Come join us.

Val said:
Hey Matt:

I am not sure where you live but if you are going to be at Game day the 19th , there will be a Congradulations CLass of 2004 at my house after the game.

It is a potluck and we want to include all of those graduating. If you need an address ask staff, or email me.

Infact every one is welcome!
Way to go, Class of 2004.

Yes we will include page grads Jr High Grads And all who graduated.

Come join us.

Heh, thanks, unfortunately it is a bit more than I can drive at the moment.

-Matt, he who resides in sunny Santa Cruz, California

Hey my dad and I might be able to go...YAY!!! Hey Val could you pm me your adress and such? Please and thank you....

~Jacquelyn

Back