Zdravstvui, cousins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozy

Scholar
NEPA Staff
Zhan tai sastimasa! I do not know how much of the Familia travel these land, but I am come to visit and do what I can. I hear much of slavery in Kupspar? Please, my cousins, let me know if there is anything I can do for helping, va? I look forward very much to meet all of you, and I bring wine for sharing!

-Luka Tatianna Aleshova Romani

Aaaaaye!

Luka,
I am Dragomiri of The Bloodmoon Traders, and I welcome you to the town of Kupspar. Although I will not be at this gathering, I encourage you to seek out mi familia on Gyspy Row in Sky Town. You can't miss it, it's where all the important people of Kupspar gather...I kid, I kid...not really. Beware of humans, while most are kind, there are some who will murder you the first chance that they get, so do not travel alone. Do enjoy yourself in Kupspar, & maybe our paths will cross down the road.

Until then, may the blessings of the earth and star be on you and your house.

~Dragomiri

~Dragomiri,

Who of Bloodmoon will be at this next gather? You're skills will be missed this gather!!

Travel safe and may the Sun always Shine on you and yours,

-Ra'Sha al'Kazim

Ra'Sha,
My dreams tell me that there will be a number of us this coming gathering. If you should need anything, seek out Maddock, he will speak on my behalf.

Travel safely my friend, and may the blessings of the earth & star be on you & your house.

~D

Dragomiri-

I will be very happy to meet my cousins where you say! Spaceba for this advice. Maybe you and I meet someday if I am able to return!

-Luka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back