ZOMBIE!

Killian

First of all, I wanna get this straight: I'm not trolling to take people away from Alliance, but I want to share this with as many good role players/larp enthusiasts as possible. I'm hoping people will come and experience this very amazing survival game!

Also, if this isn't the right place for it, just lemme know before/as this is taken down. I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, or break any forum rules. (I looked, but I could easily find any forum rules. I may not have looked hard enough, I admit.)

The game is simple: it's 24 hours long, about $25 (less if you prepay/pre reg), and is pretty much amazing. the past 3 games we've had are just simply a different sort of game then any other larp (that I've attended, and I've been to a lot of different games!). This one is looking like it'll have more then 200 people, so paint up those nerf guns, get your bug out bag, and meet us at Camp Brinkly on October 22nd!

http://www.biomechine.net/lastgames/index.php

PS:

This is an event where you need to be 18 or over to participate. Sorry youngens!

I've been to a smaller event run by the same people and it was a blast. I definitely recommend it.

Back