April Season Opener - Easter Conflict Poll

Will you be missing or leaving site early due to Easter?

• Yes; Missing Saturday (after logistics), and Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes; Missing Saturday and Sunday

• No; Missing (part or all of) the event for another reason.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMoriarty

Marshal
Hey All,

Due to the conflict with Easter, I've noted that several players either cannot come to the event, or will be leaving early. I'd like to get an idea of how this will affect our population, so please answer the poll below.

(Select the closest poll choice, and expand on your answer in a comment.)

I Really Really hope that there are no plans to alter the days of the event as I am coming all the way from Texas and am only able to do so BECAUSE of when it falls. (And would be totally sad). If there is, please let me know ASAP as I'll need to cancel my rental car, pet sitter, ect.

I Really Really hope that there are no plans to alter the days of the event as I am coming all the way from Texas and am only able to do so BECAUSE of when it falls. (And would be totally sad). If there is, please let me know ASAP as I'll need to cancel my rental car, pet sitter, ect.

Hey Catie - no plans to alter the event - sorry for the trouble!

Easter plus tax day both got me missing this one, and Ember missing due to Easter.

Darn, forgot about easter. No one at work will switch me to get off easter and the drive is to far for just part of an event :( oh well there is may at least

Missing Sunday, change of plans 'we' have 'guests'. /grumble

I'm coming from Asheville, NC ! Alliance Crossroads represent! Can't wait to see all the new faces !

Wonderful! We are excited to have you!

I'll have an OOG flyer up here probably later today that will talk about the logistics of the site and what's going on. As for IG, my suggesiton is to read the latest version of the Acarthian times and to read the brief memo on Acarthia that we have for new players in our players guide.

https://www.alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/alliance-denver-players-guide.29552/

Scroll down to the New Players Guide to Acarthia to get an idea of our IG world and customs.

Attachments

• AcarthiaTimes - Mar-417.pdf
    316.5 KB · Views: 3
Back